SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 05-18-2016, 04:07 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 26,289
Cheers Bulls Pulling Drag= Big Smiles 5-17

Day 2 with my five boat charter from Lufkin Texas. The weather was unpredictable this morning, and I thought we would have to cancel. I met up with the crew at the lodge at 7am, and everyone wanted to fish. We discussed the plan while looking at the radar and came up with a game plan. Bull reds with cracked crab was the plan. We departed at 8am and arrived on location shortly after. The crabs went out on Carolina rigs and the action began!! The big Bulls up to 30 pounds came out to eat, and the guys could not have asked for more fun!! Bent rods and all the action they could ask for. Numerous bull reds and bull drum gave the guys all the drag pulling they could ask for. I've never seen a crew before so happy and excited to battle the Bulls!! When I asked them if they wanted to hit the shallows and Catch on plastic, they said "no we want to stay here and battle the Bulls"!! What a incredible feeling it was to see how excited they were and listen to the excitement in their voices. Despite the unfavorable conditions, all of the boats loaded the boats with fish....and all had extremely happy customers. Thanks to everyone who made the trip such success. Looking forward to your return guys, thanks again.

Big thanks to Capt's T Miller, R Dupont, TLuv Lovell, and K Labat. These guys worked hard in adverse conditions and made all the customers happy. It's great to work with the best Capt's on Bayou Dularge. Great job guys!!!

985-856-4477
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (82.3 KB, 172 views)