SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926
Default how is this right??

I will hurt or kill anyone that puts my property or family in danger!! White,brown,black!!

How is it there's so much stuff going around social media to kill All the cops, white folks they can???

Wish I could find the link, Houston"man taking selfels with a gun posting kill pics shoots his self"

Or the woman they just arrested for saying I am going to kill 2-3 cops before I go back to jail. (White by the way)
Yes cops are not always in the right, but to open season on the good one's!!! This crap is getting way out of hand!!!
Stand behind the guys in blue, and watch, and let them know you got there back, while there getting gas,food,have to go to the bathroom, whatever they doing!!!

I can almost say I am ashamed to be an american!!! With whats going on!! And nothing, very little from most of "elected officials"!!!!

What happened to this country??
Where we headed as a country??
Old 09-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,563

This guy?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...lice-officers/
Old 09-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by redaddiction View Post

Bring it society has no place for a peice a $hit like this. Id like to see how long he would last out side of his ghetto

Last edited by marty f; 09-02-2015 at 05:29 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Red Snapper

That's an example, he should be in jail for tarrisam, or treason!!! Unfortunately it's not just black or white, have tones of black and white friends, it's thugs, of all race!!! Cause there owed something!
Not against any race,just the crap! Not many of us can trace roots to the people here before white foke did the Indians get ****ed, yep!! But you don't here them complain much, anymore much with the gambling!!
Old 09-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Straight between eyes !!

Never thought I would need to carry a gun everywhere u go now ! Stays in my pocket all times
Old 09-02-2015, 07:06 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,710

I think all the craziness started happening when the people in America decided they don't need GOD. in schools,court,public places...etc

did you guys hear about the satanic temple in Michigan !!! there is a video. they have a statue too. the statue is suppose to be going to Arkansas.
looks like the exorcist.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaman View Post
I this all the craziness started happening when the people in America decided they don't need GOD. in schools,court,public places...etc
I agree Alpha.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,460

It all almost looks to be by design. So many things happening at once. With a president almost pushing for the unrest, loud minority getting the media on there side, religion being blamed for almost every tragic thing that ever happened in history, Schools must take the abnormal and force kids to accept socially or face prosecution from peers and school system. economy about to bust again. I feel a powder keg about to go off. God I hope I am wrong. With two daughters growing in this world all I can do is show them how to live off the land and aim small miss small.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Obummer wants to declare martial law. The sheep are playing right into his hand. Guess we shoulda took jade helm more seriously.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:26 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

If you look back at my post from over a year ago i predicted that the current administration was going to try to do something to create a race war or civil war so that they can declare martial law and cancel all elections. there is only a short time left for this to happen. they are not planning on elections happening in 2016. Why do you think killary is not out politicking?
Old 09-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,461

Wow, I could only watch part of the video it brought on way too many racial emotions. It's people like him that are trying to divide the US, and fuel racial tension.

This "King Noble" fellow is nothing more than the Devils puppet; we can't let him fuel the racial tension because then he wins. There will be no winners if people like him instigate a Civil War in the US.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,461

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricecb View Post
It all almost looks to be by design. So many things happening at once. With a president almost pushing for the unrest, loud minority getting the media on there side, religion being blamed for almost every tragic thing that ever happened in history, Schools must take the abnormal and force kids to accept socially or face prosecution from peers and school system. economy about to bust again. I feel a powder keg about to go off. God I hope I am wrong. With two daughters growing in this world all I can do is show them how to live off the land and aim small miss small.
Man I feel the exact same way; and I hope my concern turns out to be just paranoia.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Red Snapper

He should be in jail!!! If any of use would post anything like that the FBI would be at your door!!!

The civil war was not over slavery, regardless of what you were tought it was over cotton and sugger cane, and where it was grown, and were it could be exported out of and to who.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:45 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 997

Quote:
I think all the craziness started happening when the people in America decided they don't need GOD. in schools,court,public places...etc
^^^ This !!! ^^^
Old 09-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Redfish

Cash: 901
Default Honest Abe

Quote:

did you guys hear about the satanic temple in Michigan !!! there is a video. they have a statue too. the statue is suppose to be going to Arkansas.
looks like the exorcist.
You hit it on the head Alphman! History always repeats itself. Read these statements from Abraham Lincoln...

http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/...eches/fast.htm

Duckaholic
Old 09-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,043

So there was a Lake Arthur cop that just got fired for leaked photos of him participating at a KKK rally last year... Don't worry, you'll hear aaallll about it. Not sure how they got out, but the timing of this being brought to the media seems planned.. Regardless, it's wrong and it's not helping the LEO's cause out at all. I've been reading some of the comments on the case, and people (black and white) are taking off with it. "KKK has been infiltrating the police force for years and it finally is coming out," etc. etc. All of his past arrests are under review. Some of these people, local people, people I grew up with, are saying some wildly violent things all of a sudden towards cops. This, obviously has some truth to it, but the amount of ignorance, and manipulation I see when scrolling through my Facebook is incredible. People outraged about wild accusations from completely unreliable sources. No fact checking, just automatically assume they're true. At least read the name of the website first.. If a "news" site posts something and the headline has spelling / grammar mistakes, it's probably not a good idea to trust their info.
Old 09-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,043

http://www.kplctv.com/story/29953894...oto-circulates

Go wild with it..
Old 09-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,358

it's hilarious how these low life pieces of trash try to use big words to make themselves sound intelligent.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 456

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bass2mouth View Post
So there was a Lake Arthur cop that just got fired for leaked photos of him participating at a KKK rally last year... Don't worry, you'll hear aaallll about it. Not sure how they got out, but the timing of this being brought to the media seems planned.. Regardless, it's wrong and it's not helping the LEO's cause out at all. I've been reading some of the comments on the case, and people (black and white) are taking off with it. "KKK has been infiltrating the police force for years and it finally is coming out," etc. etc. All of his past arrests are under review. Some of these people, local people, people I grew up with, are saying some wildly violent things all of a sudden towards cops. This, obviously has some truth to it, but the amount of ignorance, and manipulation I see when scrolling through my Facebook is incredible. People outraged about wild accusations from completely unreliable sources. No fact checking, just automatically assume they're true. At least read the name of the website first.. If a "news" site posts something and the headline has spelling / grammar mistakes, it's probably not a good idea to trust their info.
...You could add these to the symptoms list of BS stories and "news" sites: headlines with a question mark, click bait of secret diet pills or celebrity wardrobe malfunctions, any story that claims "anonymous" sources

Here's a weekly podcast that examines stories and how the media covers them. I listen to it regularly and find it very informative. They have even made a "Breaking News Consumer Handbook" that unfortunately is very useful: http://www.onthemedia.org/story/brea...-handbook-pdf/