SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Offshore Fishing Discussion

Offshore Fishing Discussion Discuss everything bluewater from pelagics to reef fish here!

Old 11-20-2015, 06:05 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopete View Post
this might not be a popular opinion, but ........

calling 911 and making somebody risk their lives to save moron's who should of had the sense to not get into a bad situation makes zero sense to me.
could of been 8 less mouth breathers out there and the world would be a better place.
now they are still around to breed and make more idiots.

they will think nothing of doing even more stupid things because somebody will bail them out.
totally agree, especially when I hear of risking lives to go get people who froze to death or who are about to freeze to death on top of a stupid snow covered mountain they chose to climb. if you do something with a high risk of dying then you should be left to die and not have people dying trying to rescue idiots who chose to risk their own lives. especially drives me nuts when they do this to recover bodies buried in snow to return to families. they aren't going anywhere so why risk dying to find a hunk of meat froxzen into a mountain you have to chip out of ice if and when you do find them.

every time I hear about million dollar search and recue efforts trying to find a tiny boat in the ocean that chose to sail into a tropical storm or even hurricanes as some idiots do, or those fools who try to sail around the world on a 20 ft sailboat or cross the ocean in a rowboat, I think, why? why waste all that money and risk the lives of the searchers? for what? so some idiot lives to repeat the same stupidity again somewhere else. put out a notice to all shipping to be on the look out for any boats in distress and that's the end of it, don't spend money and risk lives searching every inch of the ocean unless its something like a plane crash where they didn't chose to go out there.

Last edited by keakar; 11-20-2015 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-20-2015, 08:35 PM
Redfish

Cash: 419

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
don't spend money and risk lives searching every inch of the ocean unless its something like a plane crash where they didn't chose to go out there.

I somewhat agree with you, but I've never once been forced onto a plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-20-2015, 10:47 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

That's still the captions fault, to fly that way!! It's still the captions fault for loseing his boat... you chose that responsible no matter if your in a small plan a jet or a boat!!! Something things just happen!! Hope you don't hunt or fish with that train of thought and ever need help!!!!
Old 11-21-2015, 09:14 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
That's still the captions fault, to fly that way!! It's still the captions fault for loseing his boat... you chose that responsible no matter if your in a small plan a jet or a boat!!! Something things just happen!! Hope you don't hunt or fish with that train of thought and ever need help!!!!
Huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2015, 01:34 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,061

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
I really can't read any of this. Proper spelling and grammar would help. Thanks.
Old 11-24-2015, 05:03 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonikoddity View Post
I somewhat agree with you, but I've never once been forced onto a plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my point was, when you get on a plane your not intending to go out on the water in a small craft not suited for the conditions or in bad weather, you end up out there in the water through no intentional careless act of your own choosing.