SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

ghetto redneck hoodrat

A youngster born and raised in the backwoods who dresses and behaves as if he is from the mean streets of the most dangerous part of the ghetto.
Bubba is a ghetto redneck hoodrat acting like he's from 5th Ward but he really lives with his parents way back in the thicket off of Walnut Burl Rd.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

W, i love that Urban Myer quote. He couldn't have said it any better. So true !
Old 09-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 913

Quote:
Originally Posted by W";325928]Hood Rich You managed to finance the Escalade for despite your terrible credit, but you don't have any money for gas. You live in your mom's house but wear blingin' chains. TRANSLATION: Someone in the ghetto who spends money they obviously don't have is "Hood Rich". A Repo-man's wet dream.

hood rich gator boots with the pimped out Gucci suits , aint got no job , but I STAY FLY- cant pay my rent all my money spent but thats ok cause im still FLY

got everythang in my moma name but thats ok cause i stay sharp
have you ever seen the crocodile seats in the truck? turn it round , sit it down and let em BITE YOUR BUTT , see the steering wheel is fendi dash board armani WITH your baby moma ****A WHERE you can find me

hood opossum
noun= a word used to describe promiscuous women who are more sexual than [URL="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoodrats
hoodrats[/URL]. Since opossums are sneaky, night animals, so are hood opossums. Since opossums play dead, so do hood opossums by trying to be lowkey.
Man, I thought that girl was a straight hoodrat, but when I got her in bed, she was a hood opossum.

Hood Rats
Females who have greasy hair, dress slutty, smell bad, act like a ghetto *****, get in other peoples business, have mustaches and there fat stomachs hang out of there shirt that is too small. Drugs are also a common staple. STD's are a part of life.

Sign of hood rats afoot, needles for shooting up there herion. drip marks on the ground from there greasy hair, trash left wherever they have been, loud obnoxiuos laughs, yappity voices that annoy you, seamen covered cerian wrap because they can afford condoms.
LMAO but unfortunately its true