SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,150

Welcome back Spinna
Old 12-10-2013, 09:19 PM
Ling

Cash: 8,577

😉
Old 12-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly D View Post
I threw it out there cause everyone either has a dog trained by him or it is a rock dog. Plan and simple I have the money and he cant get his dog to do it unless you can see the dog and blow the whistle at him and line him back up when he gets lost. And no the dog doesn't get to go run around and hunt for the bird, take the line and get the bird or bust. To answer opening dates I have Christmas and New Years but that is for my neighbor that takes care of my dogs when we are gone from the house.
Nah, you either have a dog that is trained or not trained. So simple even a cave man should be able to figure it out. Why don't you take a poll of the people on this site that I have trained for without a F'ing dime of compensation? I can assure you that it is more than your piss ant bet. PM me your address so I can send you some DVDs of how it's done outside Lake R Tur. My offer still stands; I will pay entry to the qual of your choice and pay Your bet if you can get out of the third series but you double it if you never get through the first, it's only a simple triple with one retired and a blind you can handle the dog on like All blinds.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:33 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,728

I must qualify as a ribbon dog, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,935

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Nah, you either have a dog that is trained or not trained. So simple even a cave man should be able to figure it out. Why don't you take a poll of the people on this site that I have trained for without a F'ing dime of compensation? I can assure you that it is more than your piss ant bet. PM me your address so I can send you some DVDs of how it's done outside Lake R Tur. My offer still stands; I will pay entry to the qual of your choice and pay Your bet if you can get out of the third series but you double it if you never get through the first, it's only a simple triple with one retired and a blind you can handle the dog on like All blinds.
I don't want any our you dang video's of dogs you trained, I could care less. I train mine to hunt and retrieve birds pure and simple. I placed a bet with you and even changed marshes cause you said my dog new every inch of the marsh and still you cant put up. I will even help you out a little more on the bet. I will run first and put 2 birds down within a few feet of each other and he will come back with both of them cause that's what he does and I don't fuss him. Then we will get your dog and place 1 bird in the same spot and maybe he can follow my dogs scent just maybe but I doubt it very seriously. My dog doesn't run test cause he will bust them going get more than one bird at the time. Now if you Cant Handle this go on about your damn business of so called training your dogs
Old 12-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigfootridingnessie.jpg (36.4 KB, 118 views)
Old 12-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Red Snapper

Oh and us rock dog trainers are very happy with what we have raised ourselves
Old 12-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Sailfish

Nah, they somewhat train themselves as most viewing have probably surmised by now.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Nah, they somewhat train themselves as most viewing have probably surmised by now.
So dude you willing to put up or shutup there it is and I aint playing dude. I will have a check or pass by the bank tomorrow afternoon and get cash for Thursday morning since you run blinds that day
Old 12-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,044

I'll speak up for Raymond here. 1st off you will not find a better person. I had a question when I 1st thought my dog had EIC. He called me and gave more info on it then my vet even had a clue about. Also gave the lady's name to contact at the university of Minnesota. After we got all that straight he took me and my "robot" dog on a hunt in the marsh without ever even meeting me before or my dog. He never said a word about how my dog was doing until I asked. Of course I did because I wasn't afraid of gaining knowledge to help better my dog and myself. He then offered me to join him with several of the dogs he had on his truck for a day of training. After I did that he offered for my cousin to join with his Newley purchased that he just bought(not from Raymond or any of his contacts). He has always been more than happy to help us and has never asked for a dime. He simply follows a program for gun dogs that works. My dog surely has holes in his training but that's because I did most of myself and he is my first. Sorry for the long rant but it needed to be said.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-12-10 20.47.55.jpg (35.9 KB, 117 views)
Old 12-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunforeman View Post
I'll speak up for Raymond here. 1st off you will not find a better person. I had a question when I 1st thought my dog had EIC. He called me and gave more info on it then my vet even had a clue about. Also gave the lady's name to contact at the university of Minnesota. After we got all that straight he took me and my "robot" dog on a hunt in the marsh without ever even meeting me before or my dog. He never said a word about how my dog was doing until I asked. Of course I did because I wasn't afraid of gaining knowledge to help better my dog and myself. He then offered me to join him with several of the dogs he had on his truck for a day of training. After I did that he offered for my cousin to join with his Newley purchased that he just bought(not from Raymond or any of his contacts). He has always been more than happy to help us and has never asked for a dime. He simply follows a program for gun dogs that works. My dog surely has holes in his training but that's because I did most of myself and he is my first. Sorry for the long rant but it needed to be said.
Don't have one problem with that at all but don't call peoples dogs that he knows nothing about rock dogs
Old 12-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
LMAO!!
Old 12-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
So dude you willing to put up or shutup there it is and I aint playing dude. I will have a check or pass by the bank tomorrow afternoon and get cash for Thursday morning since you run blinds that day
Yeah I'll meet you behind the fire station for a big blind. Don't worry about the binocs, I have several pair. I ain't playin either dood, maybe I can teach you a little about dogs in the time it takes me to take yo chedda. Oh, you can bring me a Tasso poboy, we may be there a while waiting on your dog to possibly finish his rock blind. Who wants in on the Calcutta?
Old 12-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Yeah I'll meet you behind the fire station for a big blind. Don't worry about the binocs, I have several pair. I ain't playin either dood, maybe I can teach you a little about dogs in the time it takes me to take yo chedda. Oh, you can bring me a Tasso poboy, we may be there a while waiting on your dog to possibly finish his rock blind. Who wants in on the Calcutta?
what in the little grass field, I said marsh dude
Old 12-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

I had a big male chocky back when I was younger and before I ever duck hunted. That dude some drive. He started with tennis balls and then my buddy bought him a trainer duck one day. Coulda kicked my buddies azz for that cause that dog was obsessed with that dang duck. Our old property was bordered by a big hill and I could throw a tennis ball off that hill and through the woods then send Brother. He wouldn't come home without that ball. Sometimes I didn't have time to get a beer and come back but sometimes it was a six pack before he returned. He always found that ball but wouldn't come back until he did.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,211

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386731012.274552.jpg
Old 12-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
h and the Klondike store has been closed for awhile so bring your own don't want you to go home broke and hungry
Old 12-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Boy your Sharp as a Bowling ball aren't you? The main objective to running a blind is control, hence your farking rock dog doesn't stand a chance at being I control running a blind. Lets bet your dog, I bet you can't send him across I-10 without that MF'er getting hit by an eighteen wheeler. I'm game, service road to service road and I' ll even put a live duck on the road for him to see. Stupid is as stupid does, Dood.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,569

Wish y'all were doing this Friday, so I could go watch this sh it!!!