SaltyCajun.com lake area banner

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,338
Default Iphone Square

Ok guys just sharing a cool app/device with yall that my friend turned me onto. It's called Square for iPhone/Ipad. Its a little square box about the size of a quarter. You set it up online and they send you the little box and its a credit card reader. So now no more "I'll catch you later" or "I'll have to stop by the bank" garbage. You just swipe their card in the device(which plugs into the headphone port) and the money transfers into your banking account. they sign their name and a receipt is emailed to them or texted to their cell. Sweet setup and it cost you nothing. Only a 2.75% charge of the swipe, but you can tack that onto the amount they owe you and it cost you nothing and saves everyone time and hassle.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:17 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,559

that would great if u own a small business
Old 08-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

I got a buddy of mine who needs this bad, another moocher budy of ours is always telling him oh' bra, i forgot to stop at an atm, or man i'll catch u lata bro i forgot my wallet. the poor boy grew up with him, and feels bad about telling him "NO". Homie dont play that game! My dads neighbor begged us enough to take him fishing for the longest time, until he practiclly invited himself . Soo here we go 4:00 the next morning he shows up, with a$$ and face, only to tell us at the coffee shop he forgot his wallet. "I said whats about your liscence's, "he says Oh I got that" I say, no prob. whats an extra 15 minutes, and drove that sucker all the way back to his house to get it. Needless to say he has not made another trip since, and my reasons of never wanting him to go were cleary announced at 4:15 in the morning, My dad still laughs till this day every time I ask Why Ole' Dan never invites himself anymore. I dont mind spottin a friend 100$$ bill, but before I do, I know I'll get it back promptly!