SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 06-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 0
FlagUS Reds & Specks!

Another good day of fishing on the DU! We had 4 boats out on this day with everyone wanting to get out after the trout! We found calm seas and pretty water upon our arrival at our first location. Capt Brady fished with Brian Grona and Carl... DeAngelo for their second day on the DU. Capts Rodney & Alden helped me out with the Gaiennie Lumber crew from Mississippi. We started catching fish right away with the trout eating up our live shrimp but the trash fish were doing a number on our bait too. My crew enjoyed the quick trout bite but wanted to catch reds too. We fished plastic but the trout were not cooperative with only 8-10 fish falling for our double rigged chubs. We had 85-90 trout between the boats so we headed in around 9:00 to target the reds. Dan Suillivan and his crew fished with me and they jumped all over the reds at our first stop. Those guys sure preferred to tackle the bronzebacks over the trout and I expect that’s what they will want to do on their return trip to the DU! Nobody limited out on the trout but everyone had 30-40 fish per boat. Sure had a great time this past weekend and hopefully our trout bite will improve this week. Big thanks to the Capts and to our customers who we never take for granted!! Good luck fishing.

Capt Bill Lake
985-637-3712
www.captlake.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 015.jpg (98.4 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (64.6 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (60.1 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (61.1 KB, 84 views)