SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-21-2014, 09:17 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167
Default electromagnetic field suit

www.hecsllc.com

saw this on the outdoor channel last week and had to order it. this suit blocks your electromagnetic field so that animals can not sense it. The money spent is going to be well worth it. Two years ago, a nice 3 point came out to my corn feeder at dusk and knew something wasn't right and he took off snorting. I bought a new ScentBlocker suit last year and have been getting that deer on camera the last 2 years (he is now a 5 point) and was super excited the first day of bow season to get this deer. The deer came out again and he saw me once again. I had done everything that old timers told me to do to block my scent, yet this deer knew I was there. I had vanilla abstract, doe pee, and fox urine but this deer was too smart.

The suit seems to work great because I put it on and walked by my sleeping dog and he never woke up. I then changed my hummingbird feeder water and the hummingbirds never left. A squirrel ran up my leg also. This product is well worth the money!
Old 06-21-2014, 09:22 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Lmao! I've seen that ad before. Seems legit!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
Old 06-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
Lmao! I've seen that ad before. Seems legit!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
I couldn't turn the channel, I was mesmerized by this crap
Old 06-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

To heck with the suit. I gota have that free hunting dvd though
Old 06-21-2014, 11:04 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
HECS is not an invisibility cloak. Nor does it eliminate your scent. Used in conjunction with good camouflage (usual) and scent elimination for big game (smell) and assuming you don’t make noise or move too much, you can experience some remarkably close encounters with wild game by wearing HECS.
If this statement doesn't sale it for you, then nothing will. The idiots basically tell you their product is crap!

What in the Hell is hunting turning in to? Why do you need a magical electromagnetic field blocker to shoot a damn deer or turkey? How many years did Native Americans kill deer with a freaking stick and a rock wearing just a loin cloth?

Last edited by Matt G; 06-21-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:30 PM
Redfish

Cash: 712

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
www.hecsllc.com

saw this on the outdoor channel last week and had to order it. this suit blocks your electromagnetic field so that animals can not sense it. The money spent is going to be well worth it. Two years ago, a nice 3 point came out to my corn feeder at dusk and knew something wasn't right and he took off snorting. I bought a new ScentBlocker suit last year and have been getting that deer on camera the last 2 years (he is now a 5 point) and was super excited the first day of bow season to get this deer. The deer came out again and he saw me once again. I had done everything that old timers told me to do to block my scent, yet this deer knew I was there. I had vanilla abstract, doe pee, and fox urine but this deer was too smart.

The suit seems to work great because I put it on and walked by my sleeping dog and he never woke up. I then changed my hummingbird feeder water and the hummingbirds never left. A squirrel ran up my leg also. This product is well worth the money!

U cannot be serious. If so then every post u have ever made is nonsense as well.
Old 06-22-2014, 07:03 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Lmao

They don't turn into 5 pointers by being dumb
Old 06-22-2014, 07:19 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbert22 View Post
U cannot be serious. If so then every post u have ever made is nonsense as well.
A sense of humor. I guess we can't all have one.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:19 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbert22 View Post
60% of the time, it is nonsense every time
Old 06-23-2014, 10:28 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 978

I just bought this fiberglass "fish shield" that I put around me to block fish from seeing me and my guest anglers. It works as advertised....no s%!tting!!! It will fit up to 4 anglers and comes with places to store your baits and gear. Even has a spot for an icechest. I got the free upgrade (I called before the 10 minutes were up) and received the motorized version that will transport me, invisibly to the fish, to my favorite fishing spots. The fish never even see us until they are hooked and brought into the device. I recommend one to anyone who loves to fish.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:37 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
If this statement doesn't sale it for you, then nothing will. The idiots basically tell you their product is crap!

What in the Hell is hunting turning in to? Why do you need a magical electromagnetic field blocker to shoot a damn deer or turkey? How many years did Native Americans kill deer with a freaking stick and a rock wearing just a loin cloth?
aint about the hunt anymore, just about how you look doing it. just like fishing. lol
Old 06-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

Quote:
Originally Posted by rardoin View Post
i just bought this fiberglass "fish shield" that i put around me to block fish from seeing me and my guest anglers. It works as advertised....no s%!tting!!! It will fit up to 4 anglers and comes with places to store your baits and gear. Even has a spot for an icechest. I got the free upgrade (i called before the 10 minutes were up) and received the motorized version that will transport me, invisibly to the fish, to my favorite fishing spots. The fish never even see us until they are hooked and brought into the device. I recommend one to anyone who loves to fish.

man i have to get one of these!!! :*****:
Old 06-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 978

to quote the infamous righteous dude, Ferris B.- "It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up"
Old 06-23-2014, 01:14 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,043

I did watch the info-mercial. Pretty impressive when the guy crawled up on those "wild turkeys".