SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-15-2016, 03:21 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default ok

never mind i figured out how to delete the comments, thanks again GENIUS
Old 08-15-2016, 03:27 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

Pump your breaks there penny rocket. I was messing around. I just restored my phone and haven't taken the sound on the alerts off and it was going off like one of those flood messages. Anyway you you obviously didn't take that the way I meant it. I guess you have to be in my head to think I am funny.
Old 08-15-2016, 04:00 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
Pump your breaks there penny rocket. I was messing around. I just restored my phone and haven't taken the sound on the alerts off and it was going off like one of those flood messages. Anyway you you obviously didn't take that the way I meant it. I guess you have to be in my head to think I am funny.
we good marque, i put the on second repsonse so you would realize the "sarcasm" i don't take this internet thing seriously

you fishing from your front porch down there? hopefully you keep your clothes on, them boats are rescuing people not potlicking your front porch honey hole
Old 08-15-2016, 04:14 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfighter View Post
we good marque, i put the on second repsonse so you would realize the "sarcasm" i don't take this internet thing seriously

you fishing from your front porch down there? hopefully you keep your clothes on, them boats are rescuing people not potlicking your front porch honey hole
I don't pay attention to those stupid things unless I get them in a text message from a woman because she didn't type any words. Ill try to pay more attention. Man we been lucky so far but the water on the bayou my brother lives on is still rising. Just got back from his house and he's got about 10" of space and the waters creeping. This south wind and slack tide is holding up the water from getting out. The only pot lickers around are a bunch of cats that hang out in my born and wait for me to start cleaning fish. The sit on the rafters like pidgons. I haven't seen a mouse in years. I was actually abut to mow the yard, it wasn't that bad here but I am high.
Old 08-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
TCoon??? Never heard of her

My uncle said every cast on trash pile ...limits of 4lbers

I hate when you post bs like this lol