SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 657
Default Are you serious?

Fox sports showing the gay football player kissing his boyfriend in the middle of nascar race. What is this world coming to?
Old 05-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by madisonfish View Post
Fox sports showing the gay football player kissing his boyfriend in the middle of nascar race. What is this world coming to?

An end

Now all of our children will be gay and procreation will cease
Old 05-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Out of all the jacked up things going on in the world, this is what bothers you the most? Expand your horizons man. Turn off NASCAR and turn on the news. Homosexuals are the least of our worries.

image.jpg
Old 05-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Quote:
Morals and values have been replaced by political correctness...and we stood by and watched it happen. We're just sheep waiting to be directed, nothing we can do at this point...sad really.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,502

A man and a woman kiss, they say get a room .. Two gay guys kiss, they say it's brave and beautiful
Old 05-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 836

we haven't gone more than a day in the past 2 weeks without someone apologizeing (sp) for something...our country has become a pathetic bunch of p#@@ys.. Oh BTW you guys,ya"ll need to say sorry for all the above posts!
Old 05-11-2014, 05:01 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,464

And this is another reason I got rid of cable tv
Old 05-11-2014, 07:15 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
Out of all the jacked up things going on in the world, this is what bothers you the most? Expand your horizons man. Turn off NASCAR and turn on the news. Homosexuals are the least of our worries.
I'm sure the men of Sodom and Gomorrah expressed similar views. They were wrong, dead wrong.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them, having, in the same way as these, given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are shown as an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire.
Old 05-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Oh noooo!
they drafted a gay guy. Sodom and Gomorrah
Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

All we need now is to find out his views on legalizing marijuana and we'll have the perfect storm.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:07 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
It is good to be troubled by such great evil. The world will tell you not to worry about it, that anything that transpires between "consenting adults" is OK. But the Bible reminds us of Lot:

[God] turned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly; and delivered righteous Lot, who was very distressed by the lu****l life of the wicked (for that righteous man dwelling among them, was tormented in his righteous soul from day to day with seeing and hearing lawless deeds): the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptation and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment ... (2 Peter 2:6-9)

Lot was a righteous man, and he was "tormented in his righteous soul" by seeing and hearing the lawless deeds of the sodomites. Indeed, it is right to be troubled by such evil, and it is foolish to deride righteous men and women for expressing their concern.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Great evil? Yep the gays are after us!!

I'm not a fan of homosexuals at all, especially the flamboyant types, but why does a guy who devoted his life to playing football and gets drafted in the NFL and then gives his significant other a celebratory kiss affect me? Where is the evil intent in that? And no I'm not being politically correct. Anybody who knows me, knows that I don't give a shat about political correctness. The guy is going to make millions doing something he loves and contribute way more than you and I together in taxes and probably charitable donations. Why does the fact that he likes d I c k negates his accomplishments? I'm personally more concerned about the lazy trash in America that leach off of the system. Take off the tin foil man.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
It is good to be troubled by such great evil. The world will tell you not to worry about it, that anything that transpires between "consenting adults" is OK. But the Bible reminds us of Lot:

[God] turned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly; and delivered righteous Lot, who was very distressed by the lu****l life of the wicked (for that righteous man dwelling among them, was tormented in his righteous soul from day to day with seeing and hearing lawless deeds): the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptation and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment ... (2 Peter 2:6-9)

Lot was a righteous man, and he was "tormented in his righteous soul" by seeing and hearing the lawless deeds of the sodomites. Indeed, it is right to be troubled by such evil, and it is foolish to deride righteous men and women for expressing their concern.

Who determines who is righteous or not? I see more self righteousness showing up...
Old 05-11-2014, 10:32 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Who determines who is righteous or not? I see more self righteousness showing up...
The Bible said Lot was righteous for being disturbed by the unrighteousness of the sodomites.

The Bible sets the standard of right and wrong.

Yes, there was some self-righteousness expressed when posters started to criticize contributors to this thread for reflecting Biblical morality.

Self-righteous is rejecting Biblical morality in favor of one's own. Agreeing with the Bible is God's righteousness.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,213

That's why nobody can say what's right or wrong anymore, because they threw away the rule book(the bible) a few decades back. Now there are no more absolutes, no good or bad, just millions of people stumbling around like miserable zombies trying to get thru another day with NO HOPE. And it's sad because life doesn't have to be that way
Old 05-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,354

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Babaz View Post
That's why nobody can say what's right or wrong anymore, because they threw away the rule book(the bible) a few decades back. Now there are no more absolutes, no good or bad, just millions of people stumbling around like miserable zombies trying to get thru another day with NO HOPE. And it's sad because life doesn't have to be that way

X 2 ^^^^^^^^^

Politicians follow what they deem necessary to get re elected and the puppets put them back in. Schools can't have religion but can teach alternative religion which is muslem religion. Don't believe it go to wit****a kansas public schools on f/book. My grandson got in trouble cause he wasn't paying att. in spanish class and when the teacher asked him why he said he don't plan on working at taco bell.....They told him he was prejudice. I told him good boy stand up for yourself...Look at your money in your pocket.....IN GOD WE TRUST....
Old 05-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Ling

You know the bible also tells us that Lot banged both his daughters.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Ling

uploadfromtaptalk1399827931584.jpg

Old 05-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil bubba View Post
X 2 ^^^^^^^^^

Politicians follow what they deem necessary to get re elected and the puppets put them back in. Schools can't have religion but can teach alternative religion which is muslem religion. Don't believe it go to wit****a kansas public schools on f/book. My grandson got in trouble cause he wasn't paying att. in spanish class and when the teacher asked him why he said he don't plan on working at taco bell.....They told him he was prejudice. I told him good boy stand up for yourself...Look at your money in your pocket.....IN GOD WE TRUST....

Way to go.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,733

Claaaaampaaay!