SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Offshore Fishing Discussion > Offshore Fishing Reports

Offshore Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite offshore spots here

Old 06-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Flounder

Cash: 1,583
Default Cypremort Point Snapper Trips

Sorry about the late report from this past weekend but I just was able to get to a computer to post this. Opening day of Snapper season I brought out Clint Valentine and his crew and they had the time of their life. By 7:30 we were fishing and easily picked up a limited of snapper and decent size one. Once we ended up with our limit of Red Snapper we started on the Mangrove Snapper. The Mangrove Snapper were out in full force that day unfortunately it was a little rough so the crew had a time keeping their sea legs together in front of the boat. We ended up landing 11 Mangrove Snapper that day and fought a whole lot more that we lost. They ended up with a limit of Red Snapper, 11 Mangrove Snapper and few Lemon Fish. It was a pleasure fishing with Clint and his crew they were some real troopers and went home with a lot of fish.

June 2nd and 3rd I hade Wayne and his crew and those boys sure know how to have a good time. I have never been more entertained on a charter than what I was those two days. Saturday we started at a few of the closer rigs picked up a few fish and then headed further south we ended up about 75 miles out of South West Pass in some beautifully water and we found some whopper fish after a few hours of fishing we started back north and hit our rigs that hold the Mangrove Snapper were able to pick up a mess of those and a really nice Ling that went 40+LBS. Sunday morning we were back at it in full force again. We ended up going to a few different rigs and hammered some really nice fish again. In the two days Wayne and his crew fished with us they ended up 2 limits or Red Snapper about 20 Mangrove Snapper and one really nice Ling these guys went home with some serious meat.

I still have days open in June and July so anyone wants to get in on a good trip give me a call. Also if anyone like to fish and can not get a group together and wants to be a walk-on let me know I can probable get you in on a trip.

Capt Andre
337-308-3471
www.reelmanfishingcharters.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapper june 1 1.jpg (45.6 KB, 271 views)
File Type: jpg sNAPPER jUNE 1ST4.jpg (46.1 KB, 273 views)
File Type: jpg SNAPPER JUNE 1ST 1.jpg (42.8 KB, 273 views)
File Type: jpg snapper june 2nd 2.jpg (37.2 KB, 273 views)
File Type: jpg snapper trip june 2nd 5.jpg (42.3 KB, 276 views)
File Type: jpg snapper trip june 2nd 4.jpg (39.0 KB, 274 views)
Old 06-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,752

great trip, lotsa meat
Old 06-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Flounder

Cash: 731

Had a blast. Even my sea sick brother & his boy had fun. Planning to go again next summer. Clint
Old 06-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Great job!!!