SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Offshore Fishing Discussion > Offshore Fishing Reports

Offshore Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite offshore spots here

Old 07-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Flounder

Cash: 1,583
Default Charters from Cypremort Point

Well it’s been a few weeks since I been able to bring customers out fishing due to this wonderful weather we been having but late this week it clamed down nicely and we were able to catch some fish. Friday June 28 we brought Neil his son and daughter out Spec fishing. Weather was absolutely beautifully and could not have asked for calmer seas. We headed out about 6:00 Friday morning hit a few rigs out of the pass one of the first cast Neil’s daughter landed a Spec that went over 3 lbs. This girl has never been fishing offshore and she fought it like a champ and was pumped. They ended up catching a few more at that rig but no tide was moving and action was kind of slow for me so we decided to start rig hop pen. We went from rig to rig catching fish and ended up with a nice mess of fish and two beautifully reds. Father and son hooked up on the reds at the same time both took about 10 minutes to get in the boat. That was something to see both of them were pumped and ready for more action. Seen a few triple tails but just could not get them to bit that day. We had a slack tide all day long and it did not start moving again until late that evening. Only took one picture because I broke the lens on my camera would have shot more but could not.

June 29 we went after the big boys in the blue water again we headed due south to our fishing grounds. We left out about 6:00 in the morning again but the weather was a bit different than the previous day. We had the chop on and a stiff wind but we were still able to load the boat with fish. We ended up with a nice mess of Red Snapper and some Nice Mangrove Snapper and the King Mackerel had showed up in full force too. Could have caught those all day long if we wanted. We did not see the first Lemon Fish but it was hard to see anything when the seas are that choppy. Main thing is we came home with plenty of fish.

I had a partial cancellation for July 4th and have not filled the slots yet. I have had a lot of inquires but no one has committed I have four opening for July 4th if someone is interested in making a blue water trip as a walk-in let me know. You can email me, call or text I will respond either way.

Capt Andre
Reel Man Charters
www.reelmanfishingcharters.com
info@reelmanfishingcharters.com
337-308-3471
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG1558.jpg (44.6 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg snapper 1 june 29DSCN7126_01.jpg (76.6 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg Snapper trip june 29DSCN7127_02.jpg (65.6 KB, 203 views)
Old 07-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,750

Great catches capt....
Old 07-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Flounder

Cash: 1,583

Thanks
Old 07-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Great pics capt!!!!