SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:30 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738
Default Name change?

Maybe salty cajun should be called biglake411.com. 90% of the discussion is based on big lake. We need to change it up,just sayin'.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

That's already taking...and we would not want to ruin our reputation
Old 06-15-2011, 09:39 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
Maybe salty cajun should be called biglake411.com. 90% of the discussion is based on big lake. We need to change it up,just sayin'.
tough bro...nobody fishes the vermillion bay trash pile or whatever you got over there
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 06-15-2011, 09:44 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
tough bro...nobody fishes the vermillion bay trash pile or whatever you got over there
LOL yeah v bay is a fall time spot at best. Just saying the site would grow more with more reports other than big lake.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:47 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Need some reports from the vermilion river !
Old 06-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Need some reports from the vermilion river !
Can't even call that a river,more like a tidal driven drainage ditch.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
LOL yeah v bay is a fall time spot at best. Just saying the site would grow more with more reports other than big lake.
I know just kidding! The fresh stuff coming down doesn't help either. I've seen a couple of east side reports, but nowhere near enough...I've fish BL for years tired of hearing about turners bay! LOL!!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 06-15-2011, 09:51 PM
Ling

Cash: 8,577

Then somebodies from that side need to go fishing and give us a report from the east side........lots of fish over here
Catch fish in DA face!!

I heard they are killing the trout at the trash pile....
Great White

Cash: 3,391

It is interesting how the vast majority of members here are from Lafayette west along I-10 to the state line. I didn't know that many people over that way had 'puters.
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,174

Quote:

Leaders/men of action come up with solutions for the problems that they find. We recognize that our membership is not as high as we would like in other parts of the state. I am pumping out more merchandise than ever before and giving away a ton of stuff and providing more cash for reports. Clearly there are more reports on here right now than at any time in the last 2 years that I have been on here.

So what's your idea, you have the floor and my attention. If your not the lead dog the view is always the same.

Batter up.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Ling

Cash: 4,258

I hear they are catching a limit of sunken cars in the vermillion lately
Old 06-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
It is interesting how the vast majority of members here are from Lafayette west along I-10 to the state line. I didn't know that many people over that way had 'puters.
I know right...hold on I've got to grab the latern and go drop a deuce in the outhouse...
Old 06-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
Leaders/men of action come up with solutions for the problems that they find. We recognize that our membership is not as high as we would like in other parts of the state. I am pumping out more merchandise than ever before and giving away a ton of stuff and providing more cash for reports. Clearly there are more reports on here right now than at any time in the last 2 years that I have been on here.

So what's your idea, you have the floor and my attention. If your not the lead dog the view is always the same.

Batter up.
Ban everybody west of Baton Rouge.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:55 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,071

I think we are getting more and more reports from the other side good things take time and I think it will get bigger
Old 06-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
This is coming from the guy that can't get AT&T Uverse because he lives in the woods. Aren't you using AOL dial up to access this site?
Old 06-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post

Batter up.
Not criticizing your focus on the site bro....hard to say what can bring in more members and reports from the other side. I made this thread so everyone could share there ideas. Again,not saying anything negative about the site....
Old 06-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Ling

Cash: 8,577

chichen, i think youre doing an awsome job bro, hats off......
Site Owner/Admin

Quote:
Not criticizing your focus on the site bro....hard to say what can bring in more members and reports from the other side. I made this thread so everyone could share there ideas. Again,not saying anything negative about the site....
I didn't take it that way, just messing with you. I am always open for ideas from our members. I do think we are seeing way more reports now than we have in the past so I think the $30 SC cash and drawings are helping for the folks that we already have here. Also we are adding over 10 members per day, in the past that average was under 5 so we are trending in the right direction.

I'm the type of guy that is never satisifed so if you have some ideas to throw out there let's hear them.
Catch fish in DA face!!

Salty thinks dial up is state of the Art