SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-29-2014, 12:24 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193
Default A Real POS

On our ride home from work yesterday my wife and I pass a woman walking down the road carrying a gas can. We go around the next curve and there is a truck on the side of the road. This is were it gets good. THERE IS A GUY KICKED BACK WITH HIS FEET PROPPED UP AN CHILLIN. This pos fother mukker was making a woman walk to get the gas.
We turned around and drove 8 miles back to the closest gas station to get them some gas.
As much as I wanted to pistol whip that guy I just kept my mouth shut. Given the situation I didn't figure her life with him was all that great and me saying something wouldn't have made her day any better.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:46 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

That is pretty crappy. Something similar happened with my BIL's baby momma. She ran out of gas and called me to help. I thought my niece was stranded on the side of the road in the heat so I left work and brought her 2 cans of gas..... She had aleady dropped my niece off at daycare and her new man was napping in the passenger seat. They were maybe a mile from ther house and a gas station. Dude could have easily walked to get some gas! I just chalked it up as a good deed done. Good job helping someone I need though duck.
Old 07-29-2014, 01:10 PM
Redfish

Cash: 899

I don't understand some "boys". Not men. I really don't understand some of the gorgeous women that seem to be attracted to these losers.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:35 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default demo

similar experience for me duck, couple years ago on a warm summer afternoon, i passed an elderly lady with a flat tire, she was trying to get it changed, i turned around to give her a hand, she told me that she had called her son and that he shouldn't be to far, well he showed up just as i got the flat off, not once did he attempt to help in any way, the lazy democrat didn't even pick up the old tire to put it in the trunk, the lady told me thanks, the lazy pos tried to tell me thanks and shake my hand, you should have seen how big his eyes got when i dissed him and left him hanging
Old 07-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Sounds like he keepin dat pimp hand strong.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
Sounds like he keepin dat pimp hand strong.

Lmao, he may have had a legit reason. Maybe they were fighting because she was running the roads with her side piece man - burnt up all his gas so he made her get to steppin.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:32 PM
Sailfish

This dude needed to be on the wrong end of a Glock.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:28 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
You mean holding one?!

Sorry. I had to do it!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:41 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
On our ride home from work yesterday my wife and I pass a woman walking down the road carrying a gas can. We go around the next curve and there is a truck on the side of the road. This is were it gets good. THERE IS A GUY KICKED BACK WITH HIS FEET PROPPED UP AN CHILLIN. This pos fother mukker was making a woman walk to get the gas.
We turned around and drove 8 miles back to the closest gas station to get them some gas.
As much as I wanted to pistol whip that guy I just kept my mouth shut. Given the situation I didn't figure her life with him was all that great and me saying something wouldn't have made her day any better.
if your understanding is correct then I agree with you but lets look at it from another possibility, if its the womans fault and she ran the truck out of gas (maybe not the first time) then this may have been justified to make her do the walking so she doesn't do it again, just sayin we may not know all the facts and you could be jumping to conclusions there based only on appearances and one side of the story.

I used to date a woman that always drove my truck till it was past empty then bring it back on fumes so after the THIRD time of me walking to get gas I made her walk the fourth time and you know what? she didn't bring the truck back running on fumes any more after I did that. just sayin unless we know the full story from both parties we cant judge the situation. but I wouldn't make her walk more the 1/4 mile.

Last edited by keakar; 07-29-2014 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:46 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
You mean holding one?!

Sorry. I had to do it!
Dat was funny.
I love my Glock. Would be better if it was a .45 instead of a .40.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Redfish

Cash: 837

Quote:
If I may add. You are one dumdsheet when it comes to the legal use of lethal force in the state of Louisiana. You gona love Angola. Hold on to your soap tight . LOL
Old 07-30-2014, 10:52 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
If I may add. You are one dumdsheet when it comes to the legal use of lethal force in the state of Louisiana. You gona love Angola. Hold on to your soap tight . LOL
Nice. Did ya have that wrote down somewhere just in case the opportunity arose? Was that you that was in the truck chillin?
Old 07-31-2014, 07:14 AM
Redfish

Cash: 837
Cheers

No duckman, it just stuck with me. Lol I wasn't being literal in my forer post and I knew you weren't either, but couldn't refrain from returning your line to you. I hope you got a laugh cause that's all it was for. You're a stand up fella bud and I am far from perfect. Take care.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:50 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
No duckman, it just stuck with me. Lol I wasn't being literal in my forer post and I knew you weren't either, but couldn't refrain from returning your line to you. I hope you got a laugh cause that's all it was for. You're a stand up fella bud and I am far from perfect. Take care.
Its all good brother