SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 09-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 622
Default Anyone fish Delacroix? Best Joke of 2011

I'm a newb. I'm a bass fisherman, but speck fished last year and love it. Waiting for shrimp to come inshore (as I have a 18.5 ft bass boat.) When does that typically happen and does anyone know of some great area's to fish in Delacroix - I launch out of Sweetwater Marina. Ok! Here's the joke!

President Obama walks into the Bank of America and says to a cashier, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me"?

Cashier:
"It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID"?

Obama:
"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barack Obama, the president of the United States.”

Cashier:
"Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the Government regulations, monitoring of the banks because of imposters and forgers, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Obama:
"Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier:
"I am sorry, but these are government and bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama:
"I am urging you please to cash this check."

Cashier:
"Look, this is what we can do: One day Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putting iron and made a beautiful shot across the bank lobby into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and we cashed his check."

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and served an ace shot directly into the center of our bank logo 90 feet away. With that spectacular shot we cashed his check. So, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you?"

Obama stood there thinking, and thinking and finally says:
"Honestly, nothing comes to mind. I can't think of a single thing I can do."

Cashier:
"Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?"
Old 09-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Lmao
Old 09-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Fish will be everywhere "inside" in a month or so in St. Bernard waters. If there is water...there will be fish.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Cash: 1,526

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Fish will be everywhere "inside" in a month or so in St. Bernard waters. If there is water...there will be fish.
Salty,
That sounds like you know the place????
I haven't been there in about 30 yrs.

Do you know campos??
Old 09-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 622

This Spring, after having one of the best bass trips ever in the area, I fished lake campo etc. Pulled some nice trout out of the campo area. It got hot, shrimp went deep, and you can figure out the rest. Just trying to narrow down some good places to try in the area. Plan on fishing delacroix area a lot starting this Fall as soon as the shrimp come inland.