SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:15 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 1,138
Arrow U.S. Virgin Island's Capt Alvin Charters - Red Tuna's shirt of the month!

Red Tuna Shirt Club is proud to announce our March shirt - Captain Alvin Fishing Charters from St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands!

This one-of-a-kind shirt has been sent to all Red Tuna members - let us know how you like it. If you haven't joined yet, do so this week and we will send you this authentic Capt. Alvin shirt right away as your first shirt (while supplies last!). Just visit redtunashirtclub.com.

Capt. Alvin Fishing Charters is led by Capt. Calvin himself, a St. Thomas native and 3rd generation fisherman. Capt. Alvin knows the local waters as well as anyone, and has now realized his dream of owning a charter company in St. Thomas. Capt. Alvin’s mission is to provide customers with a thrilling, once in a lifetime fishing experience combined with the highest level of professionalism and safety.

Capt. Alvin pilots a sparkling new, 2012 37’ Calypso outfitted with the best tackle available from the industry’s most reputable brands, including Shimano, Penn, Calstar, Van Staal and many more. The boat is also outfitted with a brand new, tournament grade Garmin electronics system, 2 high capacity live-bait systems and the latest in safety gear.

The sheer number of pelagic game fish in these waters rivals some of the best sportfishing locations in the world. The ease of access to the legendary North and South Drops from Capt. Alvin’s homeport in Charlotte Amalie Harbor means less running time and more time spent fishing. The North and South Drop are underwater trenches where currents deliver baitfish and nutrients to the surface along the trench line, and wahoo, yellowfin tuna, dolphinfish, blue marlin, and sailfish all congregate in both areas.

For those wanting a more leisurely day on the water, fishing the inshore cays, lagoons, and reefs around the island is an excellent way to catch a wide variety of fish including barracuda, tarpon, yellowtail snapper, kingfish, bonito and jacks.

For inshore or offshore trips, as well as exclusive villa packages including accommodations at the Marriott Frenchman’s Cove and Ritz Carlton, visit Capt. Alvin online at www.fishinginstthomas.com!

www.redtunashirtclub.com - Proud SaltyCajun Sponsor!
Old 03-20-2013, 09:20 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 1,138

About the Red Tuna Shirt Club:

Join the Red Tuna Shirt Club and you will receive an authentic new t-shirt each month featuring a top charter service or lodge from a great fishing destination.

Each month, we reveal our latest shirt and it is shipped exclusively to Red Tuna members. One month's shirt might be from Costa Rica, the next from Alaska or Key West, but all of our shirts represent the top captains from some of the best fishing locations on the planet.

The cost is $20 a month (including shipping) with the only additional cost being for XXL or XXXL sizes. You can join with a prepaid membership of 3, 6, or 12 months, or join on a month-to-month basis with no long term obligation required.

Check us out if you like great fishing t-shirts!

www.redtunashirtclub.com - Proud SaltyCajun Sponsor!
Old 03-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

Cash: 18,486

Got mine and love it!

The quality of your shirts and printing is fantastic as usual.

Thanks for a great product!
Old 03-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

I got mine looks great... Can you get me a deal with capt Alvin if I say I know you? I might be going to St. Thomas next March