SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-16-2017, 04:37 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,213
Default Trump and Charlottesville

Trump is getting hammered by the leftists and the media's heads are exploding because he dared to speak the truth about the riot in Charlottesville. To be sure, he isn't the most articulate man and rambles too much at times but I'm glad he called out Antifa and BLM as well as the Neo Nazis.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:03 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,939

Yeah, this stuff is ridiculous. I dont want to watch the news anymore.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:10 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishin i was fishin View Post
Agreed, I quit watching it.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:48 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,065
Default yep

^^^^ what dog said!
Old 08-17-2017, 09:05 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,001

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishin i was fishin View Post
It's not news. It's pure propaganda. The media is owned and run by the liberals to feed you what they think you need to undermine the President and the will of the people. I mean you got Democrats tearing down statues of Democrats erected by democrats and it's all Trumps fault. I mean come on people wake up!!!!
Old 08-17-2017, 03:25 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feesherman View Post
It's not news. It's pure propaganda. The media is owned and run by the liberals to feed you what they think you need to undermine the President and the will of the people. I mean you got Democrats tearing down statues of Democrats erected by democrats and it's all Trumps fault. I mean come on people wake up!!!!
but i am glad the statues were removed, they were hurting my feelings..................
Old 08-17-2017, 09:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feesherman View Post
Yeah, I know how it works. Gotta watch Rob Perillo for the weather though.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:34 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926
FlagUS

It's done gotten way out of hand!!
Old 08-18-2017, 09:25 AM
Flounder

Cash: 1,262

In my view President Trump needs to get off of Twitter and quit giving the media more "ammunition" to use against him. He needs to shut up, build coalitions and pass conservative legislation. I am tired of his unprofessional way of doing things. How can he accomplish conservative goals if he alienates members of his own party. Oh, hope the fishing is good for all!
Old 08-18-2017, 09:58 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVM View Post
In my view President Trump needs to get off of Twitter and quit giving the media more "ammunition" to use against him. He needs to shut up, build coalitions and pass conservative legislation. I am tired of his unprofessional way of doing things. How can he accomplish conservative goals if he alienates members of his own party. Oh, hope the fishing is good for all!
His own party can't stand him because he's an outsider. He's not part of the, Washington establishment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 10:34 AM
Trophy Trout

Our nation has been lied to for so many years, as well as being muzzled and neutered by political correctness for decades. So when someone finally comes along and dares to speak the cold hard truth it actually shocks and offends us!
Old 08-18-2017, 10:46 AM
Trophy Trout

They have lied to us about free trade being good for us, about climate change, about border security, about islam's true intentions, about multi culturalism, about supposed police brutality, about gun control, about these paid anarchists and rioters we see on TV and on and on it goes...... All the lies have one goal, to destabilize and weaken our country to the point where it is taken over by the UN globalists.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:46 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,074

Martin Luther King Jr wrote about Homosexual Activity as follows in a letter he recieved:

Question: My problem is different from the ones most people have. I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?

Answer: Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired. Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognize the problem and have a desire to solve it.

This should offend that community and his statutes should come down also.
And the streets named after him should be changed.

Where does it stop?
Old 08-18-2017, 05:16 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaTom View Post
Martin Luther King Jr wrote about Homosexual Activity as follows in a letter he recieved:

Question: My problem is different from the ones most people have. I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don?t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?

Answer: Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired. Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognize the problem and have a desire to solve it.

This should offend that community and his statutes should come down also.
And the streets named after him should be changed.

Where does it stop?
Tss, how bout Sen. Robert Byrd? Longest serving democratic senator until his death. For 50 years the democrats re-elected this man over and over and he admitted to being a sho nuff Kleagle in the very real KKK. Where was the uproar?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk