SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo)

The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo) Discuss anything related to firearms and ammunition here!

Old 02-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
I agree with most of this.......In particular the words of my buddy LPfishinTim...

But rest assured, if you have the attitude of "out my dead hands" with your guns, then you may want to read up on Waco.

Not sure I have a remedy or answer, but the MSM will use the idea of "fighting" as showing us as wackos and unreasonable....Hell, look at what they are doing to the tea party and there still has been no tea thrown in the Ponchatrain.

At some point in time, we have to turn them against themselves.....likely by pointing out to Obama loyalist that they are now paying MORE in taxes, even though thier chosen one swore they would not.

Look at what is happening to the unions today.......THEY will be paying MORE for health care, while lower paid folks will be getting CREDITS!

The money CANNOT come from just those that make over 250K a year, there is not enough people that make that to take that.

If you are out there making wild *** unprovable claims (even if true) Like "OBAMA wants military leaders to swear they would fire on Americans" then you are going to be treated as unreasonable. Unreasonable people get treated unreasonably.

Again, I am not sure of the remedy, but .......just acting like a one tooted redneck will get us treated like one toothed red neck (said with apologies to all my one toothed red necked cousins and friends)

Do more research on Obama's Military expirations from his Generals ! It states clear that if called for would they fire on American people !

Now you might not buy it, but dictatorship is what we are heading for

Weak Military
Slaves to Government
Gun Control
Spending with no limits
Tax tax tax
Government control

20 years ago did you think this??

When was the last time you could not find a 22rd at WalMart
Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Don't disagree that we are HEADED to dictatorship, but we are not there yet..
provide some links.....what I come up with is that many people are making claims, but hell I don't trust any of them.

Too many aggendas in too many wrong directions.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

And yes, 20 years ago the "sky was falling" .....it always has been depending on which extremist you want to carry the water for.

Ted Nugent, although entertaining, is a complete moron when it comes to accomplishing things for gun rights.

We need Charlston Heston back.

I see Nancy Pelosi and Ted Nugent as similar extremist on opposite ends of the spectrum.

While I agree with Ted's philosophy, his methods are neaderthalish.

You just can't get you wife to make you a ham sammich if you walk in the door every day and the first thing you do is smack her across the nose.

I like ham sammiches.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Do more research on Obama's Military expirations from his Generals ! It states clear that if called for would they fire on American people !

Now you might not buy it, but dictatorship is what we are heading for

Weak Military
Slaves to Government
Gun Control
Spending with no limits
Tax tax tax
Government control

20 years ago did you think this??

When was the last time you could not find a 22rd at WalMart
They already do fire on citizens when their is unrest/riots. This is nothing new.

I won't buy into crap from a writer or editorial page thy can't even pay enough attention to detail to catch poor grammar... Red flag tells me they don't pay attention to detail when relaying their ill informed messages.

Nobody is coming get our guns, they will slowly put regs on then so we will no longer have them in the next few generations. It won't be a bully beat down, it'll be so slow it won't even sting.

Hell dub, you already swore that we were required to register guns... And claims yours were registered because ofthe background check! They already got you!! Hahahahha, and you never felt a thing - they'll pass registration laws and you will just fall in line.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,104

Well if civil war 2 ever happens, and the military fights for the government, I am on y'all's side.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Obama wants all Military Leaders to swear they would fire upon Americans if they had too.

Obama wants our own Army to kill on American soil

The Government is buying 750000 rounds of ammo as we speech , the Military is being built and Governed to fight on American soil

Civil War is not far from us!

All government agencies buying up ammo is a way for the govt to keep bullets out of our hands! The ammo companies are trying to fill these redicoulsly large orders and are not producing enough to keep stores supplied which drives cost up for us ....
Old 02-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,301

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
All government agencies buying up ammo is a way for the govt to keep bullets out of our hands! The ammo companies are trying to fill these redicoulsly large orders and are not producing enough to keep stores supplied which drives cost up for us ....
Bingo.

All this is doing is "feeding the fire". Since it is in short supply, everybody wants them. The winner in all of this is the gun/ammo mfg..