SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo)

The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo) Discuss anything related to firearms and ammunition here!

Old 02-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,545
Default If you live in BR and see this guy- SLAP HIM IN THE FACE

http://theadvocate.com/news/5072827-...-gun-ban-urged

Veteran Baton Rouge lawyer Lewis Unglesby described assault weapons as killing machines Monday and said unspeakable tragedies such as the one that occurred in December at an elementary school in Connecticut will continue until the weapons are banned.

“With one of these, I could kill all of you with my eyes closed,” he said. “That’s all they’re used for — killing people. Until we use this harsh language, we will continue to face these tragedies.”
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 02-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,477

I know this guy....he only opens his mouth when It benefits him.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Nope i'd rather kick him in his nut sack!!!!!!!!!!! What a idiot
Old 02-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER View Post
Nope i'd rather kick him in his nut sack!!!!!!!!!!! What a idiot
that will work too lol!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 02-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Great White

Cash: 17,285

Saw this crap on the news last night....
Old 02-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 980

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtretrievers View Post
I know this guy....he only opens his mouth when It benefits him.
yep!
Old 02-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

I need my Assault weapon to protect my family from Joe

every gun is made to Kill!! That is what you do with a Gun and our four fathers knew that also!!!

This Libtards are freaken morons and need to be in a house when a gun man comes and robs them and beats them and maybe he can protect his family with a pop gun or call 911
Old 02-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

I just so happened to catch an episode of Hawaii 5-0 last night. They were pushing hard some agenda for anti-gun. The plot is that there was a guy going around strategically sniping certain cops. Well one of the main characters the whole episode kept bringing up the guns kill people thing.

They were at a a gun store getting info on a casing, and the anti gun cop kept saying stuff like "Its the gun nuts like you that...."

When the gun store owner tried to defend himself and say "guns dont kill people, people kill people", the cop cut him off mid sentence and said "please, i dont even want to here that BS statement"

Not exact but you get the point, it was unexpected and pissed me off.

I mean how hipocritical, a show where they kill like 10 people a show with guns, promoting an anti-gun message. When the nuclear holocaust begins they can start with hollywood.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
I just so happened to catch an episode of Hawaii 5-0 last night. They were pushing hard some agenda for anti-gun. The plot is that there was a guy going around strategically sniping certain cops. Well one of the main characters the whole episode kept bringing up the guns kill people thing.

They were at a a gun store getting info on a casing, and the anti gun cop kept saying stuff like "Its the gun nuts like you that...."

When the gun store owner tried to defend himself and say "guns dont kill people, people kill people", the cop cut him off mid sentence and said "please, i dont even want to here that BS statement"

Not exact but you get the point, it was unexpected and pissed me off.

I mean how hipocritical, a show where they kill like 10 people a show with guns, promoting an anti-gun message. When the nuclear holocaust begins they can start with hollywood.
hollywood is partly to blame for our problem along with the media...do as i say not as i do!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Did anyone watch Extreme Smuggling on Discovery last night? It was all about the gun trade and how straw buyers bring guns to criminals...Straw buyers were portrayed as "ordinary" people, of course...It made it out to be that the southeast was supplying all of the guns to MA and NY, illegally.

Also, apparently in a few states, you can set up booths at gun shows and sell weapons with no background checks. They found two people in those states at gun shows saying that they didn't care what your background was and so, they played it up like every gun show was a free-for-all.

Even my wife was pissed and, she's not a "gun nut," like I am!
Old 02-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

L U is a staff attorney for the LSU football team.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Did anyone watch Extreme Smuggling on Discovery last night? It was all about the gun trade and how straw buyers bring guns to criminals...Straw buyers were portrayed as "ordinary" people, of course...It made it out to be that the southeast was supplying all of the guns to MA and NY, illegally.

Also, apparently in a few states, you can set up booths at gun shows and sell weapons with no background checks. They found two people in those states at gun shows saying that they didn't care what your background was and so, they played it up like every gun show was a free-for-all.

Even my wife was pissed and, she's not a "gun nut," like I am!
Yes, discover is hitting it hard already.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
L U is a staff attorney for the LSU football team.
In that cases he should stick to what he knows .. Defending possession of marijuana cases haha
Old 02-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Entering A World of Pain

what the mush heads don't realize that if you destroyed every single firearm in America, opportunist aka "criminals" would filter weapons in through Mexico and Canada. Who will purchase them? Criminals. Who will they use them against....thats right...the sheeple.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,502

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
what the mush heads don't realize that if you destroyed every single firearm in America, opportunist aka "criminals" would filter weapons in through Mexico and Canada. Who will purchase them? Criminals. Who will they use them against....thats right...the sheeple.
I think they realize this but would rather put "banned Guns" on their résumé than protect the American people

In politics it's all about putting a feather in your cap
Old 02-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msucowpoke51 View Post
I think they realize this but would rather put "banned Guns" on their résumé than protect the American people

In politics it's all about putting a feather in your cap
Damn right they know it...what easier way to push agenda when no force will push back
Old 02-05-2013, 09:10 PM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

for one thing ARs and guns aren't for killing, they are for protecting life and defending the life of the innocent from people who have no regard for your safety or life. Hunting rifles are for killing....game animals and that has to be our language if we want to sound like reasonable gun owning citizens.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,477

All they are doing is asking for another Civil War. They keep on they may just get it & I DON'T PLAN ON LOSING!

Last edited by wtretrievers; 02-05-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM View Post
for one thing ARs and guns aren't for killing, they are for protecting life and defending the life of the innocent from people who have no regard for your safety or life. Hunting rifles are for killing....game animals and that has to be our language if we want to sound like reasonable gun owning citizens.
Agreed
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

I refuse to bow down. i don't know how. it's not in my DNA.