SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-15-2019, 09:54 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182
Default Boat regristration delays

Anyone know what the problem is??? I have always gotten very fast turnaround when I send in a boat registration.

LDWF Licensing Department Working Extra Hours, Weekends to Process Boat Registrations

Printable Version
Release Date: 08/15/2019

Baton Rouge, La. - The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is aware of a delay in processing boat registrations and is working extra hours to improve the process. The licensing staff is working late and on weekends to ensure transactions are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
LDWF Undersecretary Bryan McClinton, who oversees the licensing section, said he and his staff are working diligently to complete each registration as quickly as possible.
In the meantime, LDWF?s Enforcement Division is aware of the situation and will work with boaters who have not received their registration documents.
?We continue to ask for the patience of our valued customers,?? McClinton said. ?Our staff is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service even under current circumstances. They are working extra hours and making every effort to process the registrations.??
LDWF?s licensing section handles about 204,000 boat registration/title transactions each year and maintains boat data in excess of 1 million records, 319,000 of which are actively registered. It also is the hub for more than 1 million customers who operate businesses, fish commercially, recreationally fish and hunt and use state lands for non-consumptive purposes.
For more information, go to http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/boat-registration-boat-and-motor-titles.
Old 08-16-2019, 03:57 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 462

it was slow getting mine back this time too. I called and was told they were a few months behind. I was told by one of the women there that as long as you have a copy of your paperwork it's considered legal. I sent mine off in may and just received it yesterday.
Old 08-17-2019, 08:56 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

The LDWF track record speaks for itself. If'n its possible to screw up they will screw it. If its impossible to screw up, they will find a way.