SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Salty Cajun Classifieds > SaltyCajun.com Classifieds > Hunting and General Outdoor Equipment

Hunting and General Outdoor Equipment Post your hunting, camping, and outdoor item ads here

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 11:43 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,864
Bounce Duck blinds for lease

Ok guys I have 2 blinds for lease. Blind #1 is down Little Chenier road almost to the end. It is on cameron parish school board land. It is my friend's lease. It is pretty much open water with little other vegetation/land around. He is asking $2600. Perk is that there is a covered boat shed with lights where u can keep your boat in water. It is also behind a locked gate. A mud motor would be best but a tunnel outboard would probably work too.

Blind # 2 is on my lease about 3 miles North of holly beach and 6 miles west down the Apache ditch. You will have to launch your boat daily behind a locked gate. It is a 6 mile boat run straight west down the apache ditch. The blind is not accessible by a boat and is about 100 yards north of the apache ditch. This is also cameron parish school board property. The pond is about 40 yards in diameter. It is a pretty pond. You will have to either walk the 100 yards or leave a 4 wheeler there. We ran an airboat several times and smashed the grass. You could put down some hog wire and walk pretty easily on that. Pond has widgeon grass in it. Price is $2000. Oh, this land is directly north of 4 mile square. You can run an outboard of any HP down this deep ditch. You will not be a lessee but rather a member of our hunting club, Holly Beach Duck Club. A few of us are leaving our campers at Constance Beach. We worked out a deal with a guy who has an RV park to charge us only for the nights we stay in our campers as long as we turn off all electricity. We can keep them there all duck season but only have to pay when we stay.

Please contact me for info on either of these leases.
Closed Thread