SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassYakR View Post
Truthfully Mallard Matt You have been on here since 2009 and only have 260 posts. but i bet you read every single report thats ever posted. That is 100% the reason why i no longer post reports. You will have 800 views of your report but have 3 comments and usually those comments are always from the same ppl. There are too many ppl like you just lurking around looking for crumbs to snatch!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg post-58475-Morgan-Freeman-hes-right-you-k-9kKd.jpeg (12.3 KB, 470 views)
Old 02-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 409

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski View Post
Mr W Daddy,
So, what part of TEXAS are from there fella?
Sincerely,
Hoss
H-Town. Fish Trinity / East Bay and Big Lake (for easy limits).
Old 02-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,439

Quote:
Truthfully Mallard Matt You have been on here since 2009 and only have 260 posts. but i bet you read every single report thats ever posted. That is 100% the reason why i no longer post reports. You will have 800 views of your report but have 3 comments and usually those comments are always from the same ppl. There are too many ppl like you just lurking around looking for crumbs to snatch!

I have noticed that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallard matt View Post
Exactly, I have a bachelor party planned later this year out of Heberts. Where hiring guides for three days 12 people. That's a lot of money. I won't even try to contest your ability as a fisherman. I planned on using your service even looked forward to finally meeting you, but I don't rub elbows or spend a lot of men's hard earned money with hipocrits. We will find an alternative. There are much more respectable guides on the lake

so if you planned on using his guide service to begin with, what made you change your mind and hate W all of a sudden.. for as long as i been on salty cajun i think W has always acted the same.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Quote:
Excellent point!
Old 02-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,939

Quote:
So True, but that is the way of posting on a public forum. Unfortunately some people post false reports to try and steer the crowds as well.

To try and reach 20 pages, and for the sake of boredom, would yall consider the people who lurk around for crumbs like the democrats that ride the coat tails of the working class?

aaaand go!
Old 02-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Look at Matts repost
Dude is like 17 years old lol

Stop Playing XBox get on the water gas is cheap
Old 02-05-2016, 12:27 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

Mallard matt got that sexy hairdo tho.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 919

I'm 28, there's been several post I made and deleted them over the years because everyone just starts hating, and I'm talking over the last four years. I don't take kindly to being called a texan. Because I put a tape measure next to a 30 inch trout
Old 02-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallard matt View Post
I'm 28, there's been several post I made and deleted them over the years because everyone just starts hating, and I'm talking over the last four years. I don't take kindly to being called a texan. Because I put a tape measure next to a 30 inch trout
So you do play X Box ?
Old 02-05-2016, 01:00 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

Being called a Texan is a compliment of the highest order

Old 02-05-2016, 01:33 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
Mallard matt got that sexy hairdo tho.

haha i had to go check to see what you meant and he has 2 sc friends, and he is squabin with one of them
Old 02-05-2016, 01:55 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,086

Kwitcha*****in! Mallard Matt grab your gear go fish and come back with a solid report! You'll probably enjoy fishing when you ain't worried about everybody else.. Peeps are gonna hate lol if you don't like go to bed
Old 02-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

Something's never change SOS on here.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
So you do play X Box ?
Nothin' wrong with some xbone
Old 02-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 919

That was the first time detective.I clearly said I deleted the post. When I'm not at work. I'll repost the pic of the 30 inch trout I'm talking about. X box is for people with free time. I work for a living
Old 02-06-2016, 06:11 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 431

The haters are strong on this site, most of them have boring jobs so they play on the computer all day. They will pick anything you say apart, but you'll never see them at the launch, because they just don't fish very much. These people are professional internet warriors, will talk bad about you on the internet but never say anything to your face if they see you at walmart. W does slightly have little man syndrome. He gets his rocks off on making fun of other people and making sure they know they are inferior to him (at fishing) BUT he can kind of get away with it because he CAN BACK IT UP. As for the rest of these clowns who never caught a trout over 6 lbs, y'all need to learn your place and stop hating so damn much. It would be nice to see the attitude on this site change more towards the positive side, but if you wanna be a ***** I can be a ***** back. Trash talking on here is popular because most of theses guys don't have the balls to say these things to your face, they all hide behind their keyboards.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:29 AM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,189

We try to police the reports. If you post a report and do not like a comment that was made report it and we will give out infractions or bans and delete the post.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Redfish

Cash: 365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseaux View Post
The haters are strong on this site, most of them have boring jobs so they play on the computer all day. They will pick anything you say apart, but you'll never see them at the launch, because they just don't fish very much. These people are professional internet warriors, will talk bad about you on the internet but never say anything to your face if they see you at walmart. W does slightly have little man syndrome. He gets his rocks off on making fun of other people and making sure they know they are inferior to him (at fishing) BUT he can kind of get away with it because he CAN BACK IT UP. As for the rest of these clowns who never caught a trout over 6 lbs, y'all need to learn your place and stop hating so damn much. It would be nice to see the attitude on this site change more towards the positive side, but if you wanna be a ***** I can be a ***** back. Trash talking on here is popular because most of theses guys don't have the balls to say these things to your face, they all hide behind their keyboards.
Well said, except delete the word slightly.

Mallard Matt you need to lighten up, You and your crew would have had a blast with W, but oh well that's not gonna happen.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:15 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseaux View Post
Well said.