SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:18 AM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,950
Cash: 7,199
Default Good Week on Big Lake

Had some good trips this pass week before the weather moved in.
Catching good piles of trout mixed with a few reds .
Bull red schools have also showed up for a few days and played catch and release for a few hours each day .
Capt Jeremy Waltrip
(337)789-9002
Have some dates open at end of month









Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:22 AM
takeemnow's Avatar
takeemnow takeemnow is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Shreveport
Posts: 18
Cash: 173
Default

Where at? I've been here for 2 days and haven't found the bulls yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:30 AM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,950
Cash: 7,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeemnow View Post
Where at? I've been here for 2 days and haven't found the bulls yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


No area in particular just have to know what to look for
They are not under birds and not busting the top of water very much
I?m finding them slicking up and making mud balls in water.
I caught some in north end to mid lake to south end last few days and they were never same area twice yet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:39 AM
takeemnow's Avatar
takeemnow takeemnow is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Shreveport
Posts: 18
Cash: 173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
No area in particular just have to know what to look for
They are not under birds and not busting the top of water very much
I?m finding them slicking up and making mud balls in water.
I caught some in north end to mid lake to south end last few days and they were never same area twice yet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been in west cove hitting the ditches since a bud limited 45 3 days in a row out of them this past weekend. Short rigs for a bit yesterday. Trout pretty solid out there.

You must be sticking to big lake side more than the rest. A guy caught 8 in black lake yesterday. Another bud is down here now. He's fishing grass lines north end of BL now. 2 in the cooler

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Flex's Avatar
Flex Flex is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Elk, Texas
Posts: 257
Cash: 407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeemnow View Post
I've been in west cove hitting the ditches since a bud limited 45 3 days in a row out of them this past weekend. Short rigs for a bit yesterday. Trout pretty solid out there.

You must be sticking to big lake side more than the rest. A guy caught 8 in black lake yesterday. Another bud is down here now. He's fishing grass lines north end of BL now. 2 in the cooler

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Good luck. Try points, grasslines, and rocks further north.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-06-2018, 02:22 PM
takeemnow's Avatar
takeemnow takeemnow is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Shreveport
Posts: 18
Cash: 173
Default

OK. Found slicks by mangrove. Gaffs. Moving north up to turners.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map