SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Old 11-13-2014, 06:02 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,065

#5. The "150 yard rule be damneder". This eloquent gentleman rolls up into your spotlight to set out his decoys. As you shine him and continue to help him place his decoys you can hear the very loud catoosh! sound of the decoys splattering the water. He attempts to strike up a conversation, talking about the Tigers, saints, politics etc....All the while ignoring the elephant in the room.

#6. The "Dog hollerer/whistler". This man can be heard from across any unit at Sabine. His dog is routinely undisciplined, but he acts as though it is the dogs fault. He hollers, curses and snorts to no avail and then he starts the whistle which he blows with enough enthusiasm to give himself a hyatal hernia.

#7. The "I'll kick your ***" hunter. I like this guy. Regardless of whether you are passing him or just happen to be next to him you get threatened and cursed at.

#8. The "Honey licker". This guy puts his hand to his ear and listens for the shots. The next day/week he is there with his friends. They don't know much about the spot, but know enough to screw up the hunt by being a #1-4 to begin with.

#9. The "Open minded, caring, honest hunter." They do exist and we can learn as much from them as they can learn from us. People like this restore my faith in humanity and I can only aspire to have their patience with the large amount of stupidity that goes on at Sabine.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:14 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Wait.... Have you actually seen #9? Do you have pictures or is this another big foot sighting??? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2014, 08:22 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Makes me wanna stick to fishin!