SaltyCajun.com lake area banner

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Old 10-30-2009, 08:15 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,530

Quote:
You got that right! Along the interstate, east of the Laccassine exit it used to be nothing but low lying fields with rice and crawfish all the time, on my way to work in the evenings you could see all the ducks you wanted, now all you see is sugarcane and not one duck! I hate sugar cane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Supports zero habitat for wildlife! We can thank our Ag. Dept. for that one!
Someone told me that was now owned by columbians??? And the it supports that facility in Laccasine...they will always have cane in order to keep that afloat...correct me if i'm wrong in anyway!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 10-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
Someone told me that was now owned by columbians??? And the it supports that facility in Laccasine...they will always have cane in order to keep that afloat...correct me if i'm wrong in anyway!
Si!! Our former Commissioner of Agriculture "Bob Odom" made a sweetheart deal with the Columbians, 25-50 year lease of the mill for peanuts and they bought most of Diamond W ranch. Ole Bob was deep into it and I believe he did not fight for reelection due to the fact the Fed's had some papers they were going to serve him, INDICTMENT that is!
Read below....
http://vlex.com/vid/sugar-mill-case-...e-bid-38232194
Old 10-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,530

dirty f'er
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 10-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 919
Default two mojos

two mojos and a wonder duck should get the birds to come.Nothing i can do but wait and pray.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Great White

Cash: 17,285

All you need is for them to pass close enough to you!!!
Old 10-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Redfish

Cash: 699

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallard matt View Post
two mojos and a wonder duck should get the birds to come.Nothing i can do but wait and pray.
Yea Matt that should do fine, and believe me if you have not hunted in crawfish ponds your in for a treat, I do much better in my crawfish ponds than the other plowed fields. Don't worry about buffaloing like H2O said the frost will take care of it for you.