SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor)

The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) Tell your favorite jokes here! Keep it PG rated, please.

Old 02-05-2021, 01:39 PM
Flounder

Cash: 700
Default 2021 humor

Maybe some of you can relate to these comments.....

2021 HUMOR

I just spent 15 minutes looking for my phone in my car ...... while using my phone as a flashlight.

Did you know that PABST BREWING now has cases that have 99 cans per case?

You'd think that I was wanted for murder the way that I react when someone knocks on my door.

All of these men fussing about wearing a face mask...try wearing a bra for a week in August !!!

If you ever get an email about pork, ham, salt and preservatives, don't open it. It's SPAM.

Never in my life would I imagine my hands would consume more alcohol than my mouth.

I can't believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That's 7 years in a row.

OK, if we're going to have one-way grocery aisles then I'm going to need a passing lane.

As I watched the dog chasing his tail, I thought dogs are easily amused. Then I realized that I was watching the dog chase his tail.

I haven't tried yoga, but I have tried bending over to pick up my keys, so I am pretty sure that I'd hate yoga.

To get rid of junk during the holidays...Put it in an AMAZON box and leave it on the porch.

Brain cells, hair cells and skin cells - they all die constantly, but freaking fat cells seem to have eternal life.

I need to get in shape. If I was murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle.

Don't wear headphones while vacuuming...I've just finished the whole house and realized the vacuum wasn't even plugged in.

I'd like to thank whomever told my Mom that *** means "wow that's fantastic". Her texts are so much more fun now.

Atlanta has banned groups larger than 5. If you are a family of 6, you're all about to find out who's the least favorite in the family.

The longer, this goes on, the harder it will be to to return to a society where pants and bras are required.

Happy Hour is starting earlier and earlier.

If this keeps up, I will be pouring wine in my cereal.

Smoking pot and skipping school had me in trouble constantly. Now weed is legal and school is closed....dang kids are "living the Dream"