SaltyCajun.com http://www.ccastar.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > The Guides' Spot - Hunting

The Guides' Spot - Hunting A place for guides to post reports. Self promotion is allowed in this forum only! Feel free to put the name of your guide service, phone number, and email address on your reports if you'd like so members can contact you. PLEASE DO NOT JUST POST ADS, but you may ADVERTISE in your REPORTS.

Old 06-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Redfish

Cash: 344
Dance Bear Rug and Skull

One of my hunters had this beautiful rug and skull done after he harvested this 400lb black bear. This could be you if you are wanting to experience a Canadian black bear hunt. I am offering $150 per person off the listed price on my web page making it only $1650 per person for lodging at my camp, all meals, cleaning and skinning of your game, bait sites started 6 weeks before your arrival, transportation to and from all bait sites, fishing once the camp has tagged out with all fishing gear supplied, and daily baiting upon arrival. Visit my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca for lots of pictures of bears, pictures of my camp, testimonials/references, and all the info you need to experience a Canadian black bear hunt.
Cheers and stay safe
Rob

Canadian Black Bear Outfitters
www.blackbearoutfitters.ca
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rug and Skull.jpg (71.0 KB, 125 views)
Old 06-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,071

How many day hunt and how hard to get fire arm into Canada and my bear back.also what is success rate and any chance of color phase
Old 06-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Redfish

Cash: 344
Thumbs up Dates, Success Ratio, Firearm, and Taxidermy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankscke123 View Post
How many day hunt and how hard to get fire arm into Canada and my bear back.also what is success rate and any chance of color phase

You would arrive on Sunday, hunt Monday - Friday, return home Saturday.
I have 1 spot (3 people total) left for the first week which is by far the best one, September 7th - 12th and 2 spots (3-4 people total) the second week September 14th - 19th. Bringing a firearm into Canada is relatively easy and I could help you with that. You would only be allowed 75 extra lbs to take back with you on the plane and the cape would weigh more than that. I have an excellent taxidermist here who would do a mount or rug and, once completed, you could get it shipped home. Sorry, no color phase bears here that I know of. Since I started guiding 100% of all my guests have had the opportunity to harvest a bear; however, for 1 reason or another, not all have not done so. For testimonials from past hunters please click on the testimonial tab on my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca and they have all agreed to be used as a reference.

If I can be of further assistance you can call 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca

Cheers and stay safe
Rob