SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > Stories, History, and Tributes

Stories, History, and Tributes Got a story to tell about your childhood, someone you admired, or some interesting history to share? This is the place!

Old 06-16-2020, 01:46 PM
Redfish

Cash: 2,950
Default My Best Friend

I know it's just a dog but she was truly my best friend. Always glad to see me and to go anywhere I wanted. Born on Christmas because she was a gift from God, adopted by us on Valentines Day because she was pure love and passed away on my birthday so that she would never, ever be forgotten Dottie Sue was the greatest dog I have ever owned. She was smart, loveable, loyal, beautiful, fun and for someone who could not utter a word spoke volumes. She ran our house (we have 3 other dogs) but was not arrogant. She commanded respect without being boisterous and was loved by everyone and everything who ever came into contact with her for more than 5 minutes. Yes she was just a dog, but if we humans could learn from dogs, especially this one, the human race would be a better race. Thank you Dottie for being my little Girl. 13 years, 4 months, 30 days and 15 hours was way to little time for me to love you. We'll Love You Always & Greatly Missed With All Our Hearts, Dad & Mom
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20160322_15_44_27_Pro.jpg (38.0 KB, 72 views)