SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-16-2018, 03:07 PM
DaPointIsDaBomb's Avatar
DaPointIsDaBomb DaPointIsDaBomb is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Erath
Posts: 453
Cash: 881
Default What do I do in this situation?

Cousin has a neighbor that has a female silver lab he wants to breed. My cousin let him know I have a male. We talked and his ***** will be in heat next week so we lined up a "date" with the dogs. This is going to be pretty awkward What will we talk about? I plan on bringing some beer, but do we just sit and watch?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-16-2018, 03:49 PM
Smalls Smalls is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: South Central LA
Posts: 2,818
Cash: 3,642
Default

Z71s, CCA, Yeti coolers???

All are pretty good topics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-16-2018, 05:14 PM
Broke Down's Avatar
Broke Down Broke Down is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Pineville, LA
Posts: 314
Cash: 542
Default

Look him dead in his eyes the whole time, let him know you care
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-16-2018, 08:36 PM
jopete's Avatar
jopete jopete is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: loreauville
Posts: 246
Cash: 571
Default

just spoon with him till it's over.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-16-2018, 08:56 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,187
Cash: 4,933
Default

I suggest you and your cousins neighbor discuss before hand who will be doing the breeding on who will be getting oral. Maybe y'all can work out a schedule on when y'all swap places? Since it's his dog I would say that it would be polite to let him breed first but after he gets her in the mood maybe he'll let you get in on the action? If not you can take pics and video. I'm sure it will be a bonding moment for y'all either way. Good luck and have fun buddy.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-16-2018, 09:28 PM
DaPointIsDaBomb's Avatar
DaPointIsDaBomb DaPointIsDaBomb is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Erath
Posts: 453
Cash: 881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I suggest you and your cousins neighbor discuss before hand who will be doing the breeding on who will be getting oral. Maybe y'all can work out a schedule on when y'all swap places? Since it's his dog I would say that it would be polite to let him breed first but after he gets her in the mood maybe he'll let you get in on the action? If not you can take pics and video. I'm sure it will be a bonding moment for y'all either way. Good luck and have fun buddy.
I'm over all that. I stump broke him early on
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-17-2018, 09:25 AM
rardoin rardoin is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 294
Cash: 656
Default

Is your cousing going to breed the male or the female? Or does he care and swing both ways. Hip boots could be of use to him....particularly if he is going to breed the male. Just sayin'......
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-17-2018, 09:27 AM
Matt G's Avatar
Matt G Matt G is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Judice, LA
Posts: 3,064
Cash: 3,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broke Down View Post
Look him dead in his eyes the whole time, let him know you care
X2. I?d skip on the beer and church it up a bit. Maybe a box wine? I recommend Franzia. Sunset Blush seems appropriate.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-17-2018, 10:41 AM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,187
Cash: 4,933
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb View Post
I'm over all that. I stump broke him early on
LMAO
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-18-2018, 09:00 AM
PBJ PBJ is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: DeRidder
Posts: 109
Cash: 458
Default

Breed them two days in a row to make sure she catches.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-18-2018, 09:18 AM
DaPointIsDaBomb's Avatar
DaPointIsDaBomb DaPointIsDaBomb is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Erath
Posts: 453
Cash: 881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBJ View Post
Breed them two days in a row to make sure she catches.
I was thinking that too, dont want him to feel embarrassed if it happens too quickly. Cant throw Tyson in the ring without sparring a little first

how long does it last anyways? A beer or two beers?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-18-2018, 11:29 AM
Feesherman Feesherman is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Moss Bluff
Posts: 2,604
Cash: 517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb View Post
I was thinking that too, dont want him to feel embarrassed if it happens too quickly. Cant throw Tyson in the ring without sparring a little first

how long does it last anyways? A beer or two beers?


A beer for the deed, a few beers until they unhitch
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-18-2018, 10:40 PM
Broke Down's Avatar
Broke Down Broke Down is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Pineville, LA
Posts: 314
Cash: 542
Default

The business is done quick, but that separation period is rough. That part is usually hard to predict, good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-18-2018, 10:46 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,187
Cash: 4,933
Default

A bit worried because spme of y'all have a time frame on this. Didn't think it was something to watch amd keep track of. To each his own.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-19-2018, 01:22 PM
BananaTom's Avatar
BananaTom BananaTom is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pensacola
Posts: 543
Cash: 766
Default

A good friend of mine, after 5 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession.

What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He's still paying on his school loans. This just goes to show one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts for him and his family. He really is a great guy, and a brilliant veterinarian...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-19-2018, 02:25 PM
Feesherman Feesherman is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Moss Bluff
Posts: 2,604
Cash: 517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaTom View Post
A good friend of mine, after 5 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession.

What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He's still paying on his school loans. This just goes to show one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts for him and his family. He really is a great guy, and a brilliant veterinarian...
Musta chose a female parrot. The only thing that can blab all around town.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-31-2018, 04:44 PM
DaPointIsDaBomb's Avatar
DaPointIsDaBomb DaPointIsDaBomb is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Erath
Posts: 453
Cash: 881
Default

Well it went down yesterday afternoon. A couple things had me a little leary one of them being that the guy I met up with has a girls name and also his silver looked like it had a little weimeraner in it. But went ahead and let my dog do the deed. I recorded a bunch of episodes of Lassie and all week when I have been at work I let my dog watch this in the living room to get him excited.

We got a couple natties and introduced them and they went at it pretty quick. Kinda disappointed in my dog with how quick it went down, may have gotten a little worked up from watching Lassie all week.

Ol boy had a male silver that he got just for breeding with this one but said it was too young and he wanted to wait or something. Poor thing got to watch my dog go at it with his lady friend. Happened to me once before too.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-31-2018, 08:17 PM
mriguy's Avatar
mriguy mriguy is offline
Who is John Galt?
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Barber Spur, LA
Posts: 5,003
Cash: 4,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb View Post
Well it went down yesterday afternoon. A couple things had me a little leary one of them being that the guy I met up with has a girls name and also his silver looked like it had a little weimeraner in it. But went ahead and let my dog do the deed. I recorded a bunch of episodes of Lassie and all week when I have been at work I let my dog watch this in the living room to get him excited.

We got a couple natties and introduced them and they went at it pretty quick. Kinda disappointed in my dog with how quick it went down, may have gotten a little worked up from watching Lassie all week.

Ol boy had a male silver that he got just for breeding with this one but said it was too young and he wanted to wait or something. Poor thing got to watch my dog go at it with his lady friend. Happened to me once before too.
Best post ever!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map