SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-23-2015, 09:18 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,557

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
I love guns more than damn near anybody I know, but now isn't the time for that discussion. Hoping the best for the victims and first responders tonight........ And let the POS on the run never make it to court.
What I'm trying to say!

You guys sound like freaking politicians bringing up this crap before we even know who was involved and who is ok and who is dead. Come on man!
Old 07-23-2015, 09:19 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,710

uploadfromtaptalk1437704382111.jpg
Old 07-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

My wife asked me one time why i carried everywhere i went? She asked did i think we were in that much danger? I told her No i don't think we are in that much danger And that yes i carried to protect us but that i would be a lot more likely to use my weapon to protect others than us.
back in the early 90s i had a revolver shoved into the side of my head and was robbed. it was a set up and after that i vowed to not get in that type of situation again. I took some classes and studied a lot on situational awareness. THEN i bought a fire arm and learned to use it . Then i took the CC class and studied on when and where i could or could not legally defend my self and others.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Sorry you don't like it. Yeah it sucks but the grands firearm policy is part of the issue. It makes it easy for whackos. Whackos don't go to gun ranges to commit murder they go to gun free zones.
You are correct that I am not a very sympathetic person Mako. I pretty much only care about 3 people on this earth. My wife and our two children.
What happened sucks but they should have protected themselves. Like marty said. I always have my gun.
WOW , you really are a Fu**kin d ouchebag
Old 07-23-2015, 09:24 PM
Blue Marlin

god bless the victims and their families
Old 07-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Redfish

Cash: 623

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
god bless the victims and their families
Amen.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:27 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Sorry you don't like it. Yeah it sucks but the grands firearm policy is part of the issue. It makes it easy for whackos. Whackos don't go to gun ranges to commit murder they go to gun free zones.
You are correct that I am not a very sympathetic person Mako. I pretty much only care about 3 people on this earth. My wife and our two children.
What happened sucks but they should have protected themselves. Like marty said. I always have my gun.
You are going to feel like an *** hole when they release the identity of the victem and it is a 15 year old girl. Yea, she should have protected herself huh, Duckman?
Old 07-23-2015, 09:27 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

You responding to this mess Alpha? If so, stay safe man. I really enjoy your reports!
Old 07-23-2015, 09:30 PM
Sailfish

Na. Just passing the info on. I'm out I don't get involved in the drama. Or opinions ol
Old 07-23-2015, 09:30 PM
Sailfish

uploadfromtaptalk1437705050091.jpg lol
Old 07-23-2015, 09:33 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako19 View Post
Do you mean that it's not a shocker to you that someone shot up a theatre on the southside of lafayette just bc they don't allow their customers to conceal carry inside? Come on man! This type of violence is unheard of in Lafayette. A Salty Ajun member's loved one or even a mber could be a victim here and you automatically make the thread about a political stance about cc?

You DO know that it's ok if you don't have an extreme point of view about EVERY SINGLE topic right? You can be normal and sympathetic and out your radical views points to the side every once in a while, especially about something so close to home.
Welcome to 2015 . no it doesn't shock me any more when it happens anywhere. It is the world we live in today. Please do a little research and show me one mass shooting that has happened in a concealed or open carry place? A gun free zone is a killing field whether it be in Cali or new york or Florida or Lafayette. and yes a members family or one of yours or mine could be a victim. But my family chooses not to be.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:34 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,212

I ALWAYS carry when I go to the movies. I'm not gonna be a sitting duck for some ******* like this. There's no way that's happening.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:34 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
WOW , you really are a Fu**kin d ouchebag
I sure hope that DuckMam wakes up tomorrow and makes a post saying that he had just had a few too many to drink tonight and that the posts he made in this thread don't really reflect how he feels. I can't imagine anyone really being that cold-hearted and self centered.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:36 PM
Blue Marlin

[QUOTE=Mako19;764773]I sure hope that DuckMam wakes up tomorrow and makes a post saying that he had just had a few too many to drink tonight and that the posts he made in this thread don't really reflect how he feels. I can't imagine anyone really being that cold-hearted and self centered.[/QUOT

hes all talk .... big bada** tough guy on the computer.....
Old 07-23-2015, 09:37 PM
Sailfish

Do you guys realize the the devil is upon us!! He is having a blast right now and getting people to do his dirty work. negative negative negative distraction distraction distraction.
If we don't come together as 1 people he will take over.

Good night folks. Gotta focus bc some a hole called wally world and said they coming to wally world. Nx peace out..
Old 07-23-2015, 09:37 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,212

Dude you need to back under that rock....

Quote:
Originally Posted by patque View Post
Guns/weapons should only be kept at home. No were else, period!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2015, 09:38 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Welcome to 2015 . no it doesn't shock me any more when it happens anywhere. It is the world we live in today. Please do a little research and show me one mass shooting that has happened in a concealed or open carry place? A gun free zone is a killing field whether it be in Cali or new york or Florida or Lafayette. and yes a members family or one of yours or mine could be a victim. But my family chooses not to be.
Your family "chooses" not to be a shooting victim?!?!
I may be misunderstanding you but this is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

What kind of twilight world do you live in where you can choose whether or not we are a victim of a shooting?!?! Do you think people who are killed in shootings choose to be a victim?!?
Old 07-23-2015, 09:41 PM
Redfish

Cash: 623

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaman View Post
Do you guys realize the the devil is upon us!! He is having a blast right now and getting people to do his dirty work. negative negative negative distraction distraction distraction.
If we don't come together as 1 people he will take over.
Yep.

Anger. Fear. Hatred. This person against that person. This group against that group. This ideology against that ideology.

He's wreaking havoc with all of us and sitting back laughing because we're too stupid to stop fighting and hating each other.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:43 PM
Sailfish

Sorry I started all this mess between great people!
Old 07-23-2015, 09:44 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

[quote=fishinpox;764775]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako19 View Post
I sure hope that DuckMam wakes up tomorrow and makes a post saying that he had just had a few too many to drink tonight and that the posts he made in this thread don't really reflect how he feels. I can't imagine anyone really being that cold-hearted and self centered.[/QUOT

hes all talk .... big bada** tough guy on the computer.....
You are entitled to your opinion.