SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo)

The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo) Discuss anything related to firearms and ammunition here!

Old 08-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192
Default Berretta A350 Reviews?

I'm looking for any first hand accounts or reviews on the berretta A350. It seems to be somewhat of a stripped down A400 that only comes with 1 choke. I am considering it for purchase and any help is appreciated.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:35 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,003

Its basically an A300 but with ability to shoot 3 1/2. I've owned a A300 for 3 duck seasons now and have no complaints. It came with your standard 3 chokes. Can't imagine they would sell the 350 with only 1 choke.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

do you have the A300 Outlander? Any yes it only comes with one IM choke. And from what ive read it says "not for steel" on the choke lmao
Old 08-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Trophy Trout

Yes I have the outlander. I've used it exclusively for 3 duck seasons and shot at least 4 rounds of sporting clays with it. It has never been broken down and cleaned. Never had a misfire or jam. It's a work horse.
Old 08-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
do you have the A300 Outlander? Any yes it only comes with one IM choke. And from what ive read it says "not for steel" on the choke lmao
They changed them and i would not buy one then!!
If it wont shoot steel, or 31/2 inch from the factory you can't bonce no hens!! Been shooting an 11870 rem. And my favorite gun is the mosburg auto, cheep never missed fired,but won't shoot 23/4 for dove.
just my one cent .....
Old 08-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,686

Have won 3 Outlanders at skeet shoots since they came out. Traded one for something else. Kept one for myself and gave the other to my dad. Just as reliable as our 870's. Hunt ducks and doves with them and get them wet and dirty.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:53 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,075

A350 is a solid gun. If it has a B to start the name chances are its very reliable. Beretta sold the heck out of the sister gun A400 but when it first came out had issues. I shot the outlander last year for a hunt when I forgot my SBE2 at the house in Lafayette the night before it handled well. However after switching to a Inertia driven gun I can't see myself going back to a gas power anytime soon. Just my opinion. However my back up shot gun is a Berretta extrema 2 which I have had no issues with and will be 10 years old this year. Long story short, that gun, if taken care of will last you. The berettas and Benellis are the remingingtons of the 70s-80s
Old 08-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck-addict View Post
A350 is a solid gun. If it has a B to start the name chances are its very reliable. Beretta sold the heck out of the sister gun A400 but when it first came out had issues. I shot the outlander last year for a hunt when I forgot my SBE2 at the house in Lafayette the night before it handled well. However after switching to a Inertia driven gun I can't see myself going back to a gas power anytime soon. Just my opinion. However my back up shot gun is a Berretta extrema 2 which I have had no issues with and will be 10 years old this year. Long story short, that gun, if taken care of will last you. The berettas and Benellis are the remingingtons of the 70s-80s
Not to hijack but what about the inertia driven gun makes you not want to go back to gas.
Old 11-15-2016, 08:14 PM
Redfish

Cash: 773

I have an A350 xtrema and an A391 xtrema 2. Both awesome guns. The A350 does only come with one choke, an Optima HP, Modified, OK for steel, 18.60 bore, all laser engraved on it.
Old 11-28-2016, 01:21 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by seachaser250 View Post
Not to hijack but what about the inertia driven gun makes you not want to go back to gas.
Doesn't know how or doesn't want to clean his gun. My super x2 always ran even when retrieved from the bottom of the lake. Granted that first shot aafter blew water everywhere. Lol.
Gas guns run just fine. Have shot both and never saw the big deal with the inertia bandwagon. It's your $ so shoot what makes you happy I guess. As long as it kills stuff have fun with it
Old 11-30-2016, 01:55 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,075

Quote:
Originally Posted by seachaser250 View Post
Nothing more then the fact they aren't as bulky in the fore arm, usually tends to be lighter. I like the benelli's just because of the raised ribs.

As for as duckman saying i can't clean or ignore the cleaning process, thats false. They do handle anything and are extremely reliable. I have broken apart those guns multiple times cleaned them etc. hell I am sure I even showed a few guys on here how to break them down I use to work in a gun store, but thats besides the point.

Like I said my back up gun is a Extrema 2 which is gas powered, nothing wrong with a gas gun, I just prefer the benelli currently.