SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor)

The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) Tell your favorite jokes here! Keep it PG rated, please.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 978
Default Six Laughs

No.1.
A man was so jealous of his newly born baby that he put poison on the wife's nipples while she was asleep.The next day, their driver died of poisoning. **************************************
No.2.
A man is dying of cancer, but keeps telling people he is dying of AIDS. His son asked Dad why?He answered, so that when I am dead, no one will sleep with your mum. **************************************
... No.3
A lady lost three panties in her house and blamed her maid in front of the husband. Maid said sir you are my witness you know I never wear panties.************************************
No.4
Couple is having a quickie and their 6 year old catches them,Son: "What are you doing?" Ask the son. Father: "I’m putting petrol on your Mom."Son: "Haauu - Haauu! Which means Mom’s engine is taking too much petrol cause Mr Zwane has put in yesterday." Mother fainted!**************************************
No.5
A man went to the pub with his wife.When he left for the counter to buy drinks a prostitute approached his wife & whispered:"You must DEMAND cash before sex, I know him he doesn't pay. ************************************** No.6 -
Classic - A 8 years old boy is accused of rape*.In court his lady lawyer holds his **** out as evidence saying, "Your honour see this, can he rape* with this tiny tot?The boy whispers, "Don't shake it, we'll lose the case!" **************************************

Old 01-29-2013, 11:50 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

LOL!!!!!!!!