SaltyCajun.com http://www.ccastar.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion > Hunting Reports

Hunting Reports Read and share your hunting reports here!

Old 02-02-2018, 12:02 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 2,856
Default BIG "C"???

Anybody know what happened to Big C? No hunting reports, no fishing reports,always enjoyed his reports.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,124

Always loved seeing his reports and it has been a pleasure watching lil C grow through the years I miss him too. I guess like most of us facebook etc takes away or forum time.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

He probably just hasn’t been in a while. I’m sure some sacalait reports are coming soon.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:42 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 10,458

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
He probably just hasn?t been in a while. I?m sure some sacalait reports are coming soon.
Big and Lil-C are doing well,we didn't post much this season mainly because of lack of reports and other reasons,we only made about 15 duck hunts and did fairly well but we smashed the specklebellies and had another fun season together.As for fishing reports I backed off of them mainly because people that recognized me followed me around and invaded my space and so on.We will post limited reports this year and I am glad u guys enjoyed reading them.Thanks
Old 02-03-2018, 10:14 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG-C View Post
Big and Lil-C are doing well,we didn't post much this season mainly because of lack of reports and other reasons,we only made about 15 duck hunts and did fairly well but we smashed the specklebellies and had another fun season together.As for fishing reports I backed off of them mainly because people that recognized me followed me around and invaded my space and so on.We will post limited reports this year and I am glad u guys enjoyed reading them.Thanks
Congrats on a good duck season. Now thats just sad about the fishing. How can someone call themselves a sportsman if they just follow people around to the good spots instead of finding the fish themselves? I wouldnt blame you one bit if you don?t post another fishing report. Glad to hear all is well
Old 02-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,124

Glad all is well with yall. I really enjoy your posts it has been a real joy seeing lil C grow and learn over the years. Just drop by and post something every once in a while it aint gotta be a report.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,063

Glad y?all are good. Hope you and Lil-C hammer them this spring. Good luck to y?all and stay safe. I will surely miss your post as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

I will miss them also but completely understand. The internet and Facebook have ruined a lot of great fishing spots. Whatever happened to finding your own places?? Facebook has almost ruined Henderson. Since it’s my favorite place to fish I still go but never on the weekends.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 10,458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
I will miss them also but completely understand. The internet and Facebook have ruined a lot of great fishing spots. Whatever happened to finding your own places?? Facebook has almost ruined Henderson. Since it?s my favorite place to fish I still go but never on the weekends.
I really don't mind helping but some of these guys are taking what I post and trying to push me out of places I grew up fishing,its sad that I cant seem to help people because I really enjoy helping and that's why I chose the profession that I'm in!!
Old 02-03-2018, 08:26 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG-C View Post
I really don't mind helping but some of these guys are taking what I post and trying to push me out of places I grew up fishing,its sad that I cant seem to help people because I really enjoy helping and that's why I chose the profession that I'm in!!
It's tough being a celebrity, paparazzi following you everywhere. Glad you are well Chris
Old 02-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,750

Big C. Good to see you well missed seeing your reports.....
Old 02-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriguy View Post
It's tough being a celebrity, paparazzi following you everywhere. Glad you are well Chris

That made my chuckle!!
Old 02-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Great to hear all is well. I don't think it matters where C fishes. The fish come to him. Some people just have it. Unfortunatly i'm not a some people. Good luck to you C. God bless.