SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 06-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Still a little offended by the w club.. ii just was wondering on some names.... Carry on
Old 06-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyShaw View Post
Really?? Y'all need to grow up and look at the matter at hand not Waltrips ego this discussion isn't about him. It's about the fact that 15 trout limit has hurt the lake be mature if your going to enter a discussion
Pfff....like w has a mature method of getting his "facts" out. Carry on...
Old 06-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
So he can take pics with huge piles of trout to make himself feel taller.

You ever got a Job Yet????
Old 06-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Not one time was the CCA bashed in this ......I support the CCA..Pay my dues.....Not going to bash them or let anyone else bash them....

Its a small group who did this...Not any organization
W, you need to get your facts skrate. When you first began this "flip the limit" campaign....you publicly called out Chas Drost and any other member of the CCA that had anything to do with destroying your lake. I could look that up for ya, but, I have a feeling you know what I'm talking about.

Not that it's a personal matter with me, but, I have tried to carry on a rational conversation with you about this. Calling Casey and Daniel "office fishermen" is more immature than you could ever be expected to comprehend. How can anyone take you seriously?
Old 06-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
You ever got a Job Yet????
What the hell does that have to do with anything? If you must know,yes I have a job making close to 6 grand a month.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

W def has his own way with words. But if you look through it and realize the point of what he's saying, he's right. It's not about pics, fish in the freezer, it's about keeping the lake healthy. You ever fished a pond and catch a bass with a 6 pound head but weighs 3? And hundreds of pickles in said pond? Tell tell sign it's over populated and fish have to be taken out to keep the pond healthy. Same scenario just on a MUCH larger scale.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
W, you need to get your facts skrate. When you first began this "flip the limit" campaign....you publicly called out Chas Drost and any other member of the CCA that had anything to do with destroying your lake. I could look that up for ya, but, I have a feeling you know what I'm talking about.

Not that it's a personal matter with me, but, I have tried to carry on a rational conversation with you about this. Calling Casey and Daniel "office fishermen" is more immature than you could ever be expected to comprehend. How can anyone take you seriously?

LMAO...#1 Yes I called OUT CD for him to post us some Facts..He was there I was not

#2 I never bashed the CCA

#3 I never called Danial or Casey office fisherman....(they took that there own way)

I said the ones who ran to baton rouge to push this BS were office fisherman and this comes from way more than little me....(even thought you would like it to be)

Im saying do tell me or anyone who spends lots of time on the water that we don't know what the hell where talking about when we see it all the time
Old 06-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
W def has his own way with words. But if you look through it and realize the point of what he's saying, he's right. It's not about pics, fish in the freezer, it's about keeping the lake healthy. You ever fished a pond and catch a bass with a 6 pound head but weighs 3? And hundreds of pickles in said pond? Tell tell sign it's over populated and fish have to be taken out to keep the pond healthy. Same scenario just on a MUCH larger scale.
Finally someone got my pond scenerio.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

BTW>...my poll before it was removed....was winning 65% to 32%...

So looks like more agree with me than disagree

Last edited by "W"; 06-03-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 951

Was this change maybe done cause of that pic with all those big fish on the bottom of that boat. If so I think they should have just changed the limit to just 2 over 25" still 25 total
Old 06-03-2012, 06:43 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans View Post
Was this change maybe done cause of that pic with all those big fish on the bottom of that boat. If so I think they should have just changed the limit to just 2 over 25" still 25 total
Ding, ding ,ding. Thats what's up.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
That was part of it...but they were never going to get that law passed by 2 over 25inch...so they had to use the 15 trout limit for an agenda...

They took data from estuary that were in bad shape and not even a tenth of the fishery big lake is and used that as FACTS FOR THE FUTURE

The two over 25 inchs was like the healthcare bill...slip in a little something extra that really has no meaning or proof..just a little something to make a few people fell good
Old 06-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Trophy Trout

Well the two things I think that is hurting the big fish being caught now is the pressure and the limit and nothing is gonna make the pressure go down so I would like to see what would happen if the limit went back!
Old 06-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Well the two things I think that is hurting the big fish being caught now is the pressure and the limit and nothing is gonna make the pressure go down so I would like to see what would happen if the limit went back!

Here is one thing about pressue....

I fished last Saturday 45 trout...Suday 60 Trout and Monday (holiday) 45 trout all before 11am...

I fish most of the time on weekdays and still catch trout so presure does not play a factor to me..You can still catch trout...

Now I know lots of people did not catch these days for what ever reason but I watch a lot of people fish....
Most come run up throw 30mins and leave.....When I sit and catch my trout in one spot all day...

SO I rule out pressure as a main fact because in Jan Feb and March you have no Pressure ....and In August you have the most and that's when I catch more big trout than any other month...

I have found this..I catch more trout on places that I usually just catch one or two trout....Some of the popular trout spots are putting out more numbers than big trout...

I fished one spot on the north east bank this year and caught the most trout I ever caught on that bank.....
Old 06-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Angry "w"alter from the big lebowski would like to add his opinion

sammich
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1338769303594.jpg (93.7 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1338769319620.jpg (69.9 KB, 217 views)
Old 06-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,547

lol love lebowski
Old 06-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
LMAO...#1 Yes I called OUT CD for him to post us some Facts..He was there I was not

#2 I never bashed the CCA

#3 I never called Danial or Casey office fisherman....(they took that there own way)

I said the ones who ran to baton rouge to push this BS were office fisherman and this comes from way more than little me....(even thought you would like it to be)

Im saying do tell me or anyone who spends lots of time on the water that we don't know what the hell where talking about when we see it all the time
OK, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. There.

You have a theory. That's all it is...a theory. I'm sure this theory has been talked about loooong before you took the credit for it. You have no facts to back up your theory. So, therefore...it's just a theory.

I do not disagree that the limit should not be reversed. My arguement is that you are guilty of the very same thing you're accusing the ones of that changed it in the first place....a lack of facts.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
OK, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. There.

You have a theory. That's all it is...a theory. I'm sure this theory has been talked about loooong before you took the credit for it. You have no facts to back up your theory. So, therefore...it's just a theory.

I do not disagree that the limit should not be reversed. My argument is that you are guilty of the very same thing you're accusing the ones of that changed it in the first place....a lack of facts.
No I'm actually I'm the 1st one who has talked about it....now it has spread and opened eyes of other people..

Don't you find it funny that no one can post one fact of why the limit was changed

I can post facts that our SPR #s are healthy enough to support a 25 trout limit.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Here is one thing about pressue....

I fished last Saturday 45 trout...Suday 60 Trout and Monday (holiday) 45 trout all before 11am...

I fish most of the time on weekdays and still catch trout so presure does not play a factor to me..You can still catch trout...

Now I know lots of people did not catch these days for what ever reason but I watch a lot of people fish....
Most come run up throw 30mins and leave.....When I sit and catch my trout in one spot all day...

SO I rule out pressure as a main fact because in Jan Feb and March you have no Pressure ....and In August you have the most and that's when I catch more big trout than any other month...

I have found this..I catch more trout on places that I usually just catch one or two trout....Some of the popular trout spots are putting out more numbers than big trout...

I fished one spot on the north east bank this year and caught the most trout I ever caught on that bank.....
How many of those fish were over 5lbs? Im just saying. I think the pressure of boats on the lake now a days affects the BIGGER trout more
Old 06-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Hope many out of state people do you think will come IF the limit were to change back?

sammich