SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 08-12-2013, 10:40 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,211

You guys are doing a lot better than me. The only place i can catch limits is lil florida...
Old 08-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
From hear on out. All reports must read fish caught in Gulf of Mexico.
I was joking but on second thought prolly be a good idea.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:54 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

North or south end?
Old 08-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 3,226

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizzle View Post
Both these lakes are over 30 miles in length north to south and 15 or so wide. That's like a lot of square Miles to fush. My math may be screwed up but it's big either way. No one said where they were at just said in a huge general area. Now how is that telling the entire gulf coast where boats are limiting out? And y isn't this kind of post put on every post that says "bl afternoon" or "bl between showers" or "Vbay report" y bc no one cares. The only time someone cares is when it may hinder them. Ill be the first one to say it was prolly luck. Ill prolly never do that again. But it was easy. That it was. And that's all I stated
Hey bgizzle! Thanks for your unselfish posting of a great report. Sportsmen like yourself make SC a great place to hang around and share outdoor experiences. Seems some want to keep it all to themselves.......
Old 08-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Great "work" on the fish!

Now, I think I'll call in sick to work for the rest of the week so I can go mop up on that gravy you on over there! Gotta be a star in the sure-to-be boat parade!
Old 08-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Everyone is mad, his title didnt even say where he was at - makes you wonder who is actually on here to rob spots???????????? The ones crying??????? Seems it took a matter of seconds for "the other side" to start whimpering, yet the whole reason they found it is because they are doing exactly what they are scared of happening to them.

L M M F A O
Old 08-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Ling

^ shazam
Old 08-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Ling

I wonder if this thread would have said " Venice on fire or Galveston Bay or even big lake. Would anyone have cared ?
Old 08-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

Get your arguments and insults in before the mods close this thread.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 4,409

Where ever you caught it, it was a good day fishing.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Everyone is mad, his title didnt even say where he was at - makes you wonder who is actually on here to rob spots???????????? The ones crying??????? Seems it took a matter of seconds for "the other side" to start whimpering, yet the whole reason they found it is because they are doing exactly what they are scared of happening to them.

L M M F A O
If you are implying that Adams is one of the guys here to rob spots, that's rediculous .. Don't even know him personally, but its pretty common knowledge that he is one of the best

And how the heck does asking people not to post spots, mean you are trolling SC to steal someone's spot???
Old 08-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Tripletail

I could care less who posts what or where, so I'm not really on a side, but it just doesn't make any sense
Old 08-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Im glad people are hammering fish!!
Old 08-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msucowpoke51 View Post
If you are implying that Adams is one of the guys here to rob spots, that's rediculous .. Don't even know him personally, but its pretty common knowledge that he is one of the best

And how the heck does asking people not to post spots, mean you are trolling SC to steal someone's spot???
I didn't accuse Adams because he is on here regularly, but some cats came out of the woodworks like they are constant lurkers - he didn't give a spot, he didnt even post the name of the thousands of acres of public water in the title. Are you serious right now?
Old 08-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
I didn't accuse Adams because he is on here regularly, but some cats came out of the woodworks like they are constant lurkers - he didn't give a spot, he didnt even post the name of the thousands of acres of public water in the title. Are you serious right now?
I'm never too serious .. I was just wandering, I see what you mean about others coming out lol ... I agree with that
Old 08-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Redfish

Cash: 977

I am no scientist or mathematician, but if you are telling me that by telling a group of people about a good day of fishing, i am going to bring enough boats to fish out Big Lake. My response to that would have to be, You are a complete and total retard with a case of little man syndrome and a case of butt hurt bc you get out fished by non locals. Big Lake has been fished hard long before this or any other site had even existed. And if you have yet to figure out that the lake goes in cycles of great years and ok years on its own you know jack. Now if you start talking about a closed off lake of course it can be over fished, but BL is connected to the gulf and if you haven't noticed fish come in and out of the gulf into BL at their own free will. You show how we can out fish the gulf by telling people that there are fish in it!!!
Go Ahead I'll Wait..........................
Old 08-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyD View Post
I am no scientist or mathematician, but if you are telling me that by telling a group of people about a good day of fishing, i am going to bring enough boats to fish out Big Lake. My response to that would have to be, You are a complete and total retard with a case of little man syndrome and a case of butt hurt bc you get out fished by non locals. Big Lake has been fished hard long before this or any other site had even existed. And if you have yet to figure out that the lake goes in cycles of great years and ok years on its own you know jack. Now if you start talking about a closed off lake of course it can be over fished, but BL is connected to the gulf and if you haven't noticed fish come in and out of the gulf into BL at their own free will. You show how we can out fish the gulf by telling people that there are fish in it!!!
Go Ahead I'll Wait..........................

BINGO.....^^^^^^ Said this million times over
Old 08-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Ling

^ I'm with you but the I creased pressure does make it hard on weekends. When people are running all over you spots. Those people aren't catching many fish but def hurts the bite.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Ling

Increased *
Old 08-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
^ I'm with you but the I creased pressure does make it hard on weekends. When people are running all over you spots. Those people aren't catching many fish but def hurts the bite.

fish do not bite on Saturdays.....Thats a fact!!! but I can live with one day a week of bad fishing and I try not to book trips on Sat. and will give a discount on guys who want to fish during the week because I can promise them a limit or close to it everyday