SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor)

The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) Tell your favorite jokes here! Keep it PG rated, please.

Old 12-19-2017, 10:29 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 792
Default Another Boudreaux and Thibodeaux joke

Boudreaux was having problems with serious headaches in the back of his head for several years so he finally decided to go to the doctor who told him the problem was his testicles were pressing up against his groin which was causing the headaches. The doc told him that the only solution was to remove his testicles aka his "guys". At first Boudreaux was really against that since he and Clotile had not yet had any children, but after awhile, he finally agreed that he had to do it cuz the headaches were driving him crazy. He set up the appointment and after the surgery, his headaches finally went away. So, now he felt that he needed to reward himself so he decided to buy himself a new suit so he went to Thibodeaux's Suit Shop. When he got there, he told Thibodeaux that he wanted to buy a new suit so Thibodeaux immediately sized him up at a 42 long. Boudreaux said "that's amazing, that's my size". Thibodeaux said that he had been in the tailoring business for 40 years so he was a good judge of sizes. Then Thibodeaux said "how about a new shirt?" and Boudreaux agreed. Thibodeaux said, "okay, I'd say you wear a 17 long" and Bourdreaux said "that 's amazing, that's my size" so Thibodeaux said again, "I've been in the tailoring business for 40 years so l'm a good judge of sizes". So then Thibodeaux says, "how about some new underwear?" and Boudreaux said "okay".. Thibodeaux said, I'd say you wear a size 36 underwear" and Boudreaux said, "no way, I've been wearing a size 34 for years" and Thibodeaux said...............wait for it.............wait for it............"you can't wear a size 34, that'll shove your testicles up against your groin and it'll give you bad headaches in the back of your head"........................oh well.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:19 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,091

bingo