SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Salty Cajun Classifieds > SaltyCajun.com Classifieds > Fishing Equipment (Rods, Reels, Electronics)

Fishing Equipment (Rods, Reels, Electronics) Post your fishing gear classified ads here, including fishing electronics (depth and fish finders, etc)

Old 12-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 650
Default American Rodsmiths H3 Titanium for Sale

Up for sale is an American Rodsmiths H3 Titanium casting rod. This rod is the 6'10' Pitchin Stick. It is heavy power, fast action, rated for 10-20lb line, and 1/4-5/8 lures. The model number is H3T-PS. Don't be fooled by the lower lure rating, this sucker has tons of backbone and a nice fast tip for yanking fish out of the slop or wrangling bull reds.

The rod is in great shape, but it does have one loose guide. The guide is loose where the bottom section slides into the rod wrap. The rod can absolutely be used with the loose guide. I have it firmly planted in the rod wrap, but if you pull on it, the guide will start sliding out. I just wanted to disclose this before selling it. This can be fixed by simply adding a touch of glue or take it to superior and they will replace the whole deal for $10.

I am looking to get $100 cash. Bass pro sells this rod new for $199.99 The best way to reach me is via email fritz2020@gmail.com Please feel free to email me with any questions or offers. Thanks

Old 12-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 650

$80 and she is all yours