SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Old 05-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 650

I think bugeater is starving for attention. Perhaps something deep, dark and stemming from childhood.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,535

Catdaddy,

That was an awesome tale you told - you write well.

I filled a gallon jug half full of gas once and stood over it and lit it up (I was standing back a little so I figured I would be ok). The whole jug shot up in blazing inferno about a 150 feet high. I almost crapped my pants on that one. We also used to shoot arrows straight up in the air so high that we couldn't see them and dared the other guy to run if he was a wussy. Man, I did some really stupid stuff.

That was a good story about your dog trying to fetch your deer in the decoys. I killed a big doe one time with #8 bird shot while quail hunting, but I would have never thought to shoot her legs out from under her.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:04 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidellkid View Post
Catdaddy,

That was an awesome tale you told - you write well.

I filled a gallon jug half full of gas once and stood over it and lit it up (I was standing back a little so I figured I would be ok). The whole jug shot up in blazing inferno about a 150 feet high. I almost crapped my pants on that one. We also used to shoot arrows straight up in the air so high that we couldn't see them and dared the other guy to run if he was a wussy. Man, I did some really stupid stuff.

That was a good story about your dog trying to fetch your deer in the decoys. I killed a big doe one time with #8 bird shot while quail hunting, but I would have never thought to shoot her legs out from under her.
I agree with you, it was a good story, but to be honest, i didnt really write that... it was an e-mail i got that i thought would do good here..

And ive killed many deer with shotguns, and all it takes is 1 BB to hit a leg and its broke

Thanks for the compliments tho