SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-06-2014, 06:45 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
"W" has been an essential advisor to our scientific studies which have produced all of the data on the fisheries in Big Lake that are available to the public over the past four years. None of the LDWF data on Big Lake has been available since the oil spill, and "W" has been instrumental in our project developing an independent data set for assessing the ongoing health of the fishery.
Who would have ever thought W would be instrumental in scientific research?!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Redfish

Cash: -1,658
Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
What is sweet lake reef ??

And tell me how building a reef is conservation please ???

It was 100% donated and still cost over half million dollars

Dude your a freaken idiot
How about this you come meet me this week and you can listen to a confrence call this Tues at 3:30

Or how about call David C and a ask him if I been in contact
I have the firm who is head of the project to rock the ship channel coming next month with several people to speak with several guides and take a tour of the lake
they want "us " to help them

How about you come give your expert opinion on everything to this guys !!!

Your a pilgrim you will disagree with everything I say so it's pointless to argue with a. Idiot

Because you have zero balls to come here and show your face , so you sit behind a computer muching on little Debbie's just waiting
For What is "w" doing

I'm glad your my biggest fans !!!
Sweet Lake Reef is a concrete rubble reef built by CCA at 29•56.514' 93•17.415'

If you don't know what reefs do for conservation, you're more ignorant than you come off.

If I do ever meet you face to face and you run you're mouth at me like you do here, the only one without balls will be you, cause I'd rip em off and shove them down your throat. You don't know me, I'd suggest you watch your mouth boy.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchRex View Post

If you don't know what reefs do for conservation, you're more ignorant than you come off.

If I do ever meet you face to face and you run you're mouth at me like you do here, the only one without balls will be you, cause I'd rip em off and shove them down your throat. You don't know me, I'd suggest you watch your mouth boy.
Definitely not Rackmynutts
Old 06-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:

July 9th big boy
Old 06-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Redfish

Quote:
OnequeerTex don't know me
Don't know what I do
Has zero clue of who I know
don't have any idea of who I have talked to or called
Dude such a dumbaZz
We have an attorney involved in our project

Hey Tex
July 9th show up or ST fU pilgrim
I know what you do. You catch dink trout, talk crap on the internet, whine like a little girl, and pretend to be some big shot. You're nothing more than an illiterate, meter reading, part-time guide who's pretending to be some big shot. If you had half as much pull or half the "connections" you pretend to have, you'd still be a nobody. People like you are a dime a dozen. When you actually accomplish something, then you can come on here and I'll congratulate you for actually doing something constructive. Until then, S T F U. Keep running your mouth and this old swamp monster will show up. Careful what you wish for boy, I take craps that are bigger than you.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:02 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Hey Tex

When you come down July 9th maybe you can give Jared a reach around since you love him soooo much , I bet he will let you lick his rods and reels

LMAO dude has a man crush in Adams
Old 06-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
I know what you do. You catch dink trout, talk crap on the internet, whine like a little girl, and pretend to be some big shot. You're nothing more than an illiterate, meter reading, part-time guide who's pretending to be some big shot. If you had half as much pull or half the "connections" you pretend to have, you'd still be a nobody. People like you are a dime a dozen. When you actually accomplish something, then you can come on here and I'll congratulate you for actually doing something constructive. Until then, S T F U. Keep running your mouth and this old swamp monster will show up. Careful what you wish for boy, I take craps that are bigger than you.
What is a meter reader ?? And how do you read meters??? Please explain moron

Like I said you talk big behind your little Debbie eating Azzz
Old 06-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,569

S h I t s gettin real!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Redfish

Quote:
Hey Tex

When you come down July 9th maybe you can give Jared a reach around since you love him soooo much , I bet he will let you lick his rods and reels

LMAO dude has a man crush in Adams
Jared is a real guide who catches fish, no man crush here. You're the one bird dogging the guy, trying to learn how to fish. I know you wish you could catch the QUALITY of fish he does, but following him around like a lost dog ain't going to make you a guide. You're obviously one of those little punks who has to have the last word, so I'm done with you. Take your best shot little fella.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Jared is a real guide who catches fish, no man crush here. You're the one bird dogging the guy, trying to learn how to fish. I know you wish you could catch the QUALITY of fish he does, but following him around like a lost dog ain't going to make you a guide. You're obviously one of those little punks who has to have the last word, so I'm done with you. Take your best shot little fella.
Lmao how about Jared answer that question for you , the answer will break your little Debbie eating aZZ heart

Your too stupid to even know

Don't worry it's not your fault !! Your too stupid to know your too stupid too know

Like I said ask Jared

If you have a problem with me
337 789 9002
Call anytime
Old 06-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,569

Quote:
Lmao how about Jared answer that question for you , the answer will break your little Debbie eating aZZ heart

Your too stupid to even know

Don't worry it's not your fault !! Your too stupid to know your too stupid too know

Like I said ask Jared

If you have a problem with me

337 789 9002

Call anytime

You ever wonder why his screen name is one punch Rex????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Oh boy. If he is a OnePuncher I think you should go the for knees and take the fight to the ground Dub
Old 06-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Oh boy. If he is a OnePuncher I think you should go the for knees and take the fight to the ground Dub
Knees and Knutts Dub
Old 06-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Email Address Not Verified

Cash: 111

Could have a new record for members following a thread......Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 29 (27 members and 2 guests). Either way W, we got ya back. Mr. Crab is bout to break the 350 bench press mark. And that is one dude I wouldn't want to tangle with. I support W.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Oh hell, I think dub has an alias name of onepunchrex lol. He knows how to keep a thread going...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

People like that dude are the biggest pilgrims , should not even waist my time typing to that moron !! Guy who hides behind a computer is the kind that you never have to worry about
Old 06-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514

What a tomato fight.w Gunna make a sallad and provide some old t Rex fruit punch.

Tomato fruit salad at the social.

W I got you back on this mess. Some people just seem to run mouth too much.

I wonder if they Gunna vote on security for meetings instead of fish issues now.and I wonder if they Gunna change name to Louisiana school board after u touch him and he presses assault charges like a school girl / board member.

And for that matter did drost sell votes at a truck stop too.

This guy really ant from here and needs to go home before he starts some real trouble .

Allen gallow Rex . Wait t Rex gallow . Wait I just can't get it right . T gallow Allen Rex. Guys not from here. Might be from verginya.

Ya I'm just tired of anti social arm chair fishing. Y'all gust got me going.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Poor onepunch and biggun. Neither one have the slightest clue about anything. Biggun continues to make himself sound dumb by acting like no one on here has made any suggestions or done anything. Comical really. People on here, along with many many others who will be at that meeting July 9th will keep the limit from being changed. If it does for some reason happen, it will be case in point to what money and politics does for a few certain people.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Y'all finally get the meeting y'all been wanting and are fixing to turn it in to a boxing match instead of something productive and beneficial for the lake..... Not too smart on either one of y'all's parts.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

OK... Noodle Creek.. U ARE COMICAL... I'll be YOUR HUCKLEBERRY... I do have a CLUE..... LITTLE BOY.. SO U think by opening the weirs, Rebuild the land lost along the channel, and Stop all oyster dredging; U all going to caught 10# trout on every trip..

NOT.....

How about STOP ALL PART TIME GUIDES ON THE LAKE.. Would That make a difference.. NO.....

Jeremy... I've heard U say U've spoken to David C with CCA.. Great.. Has David been an Assho E to U on the Phone????

No, he's listen to U..

But All I'm saying is all the fishermen from BL have an opportunity to Make A DIFFERENCE...

CAll EVERYONE U KNOW.. BUT WORK TOGETHER.. NOT AGAINST EACH OTHER..

U can NOT EFFECT CHANCE THAT Way.. Not cutting DOWN , CCA, The Corp., Me, Others on here who have a different opinion, the Oyster dredger, Marsh land owners, etc.

Jeremy..... U have my cell phone.. I U want to Talk to Me.. Call anytime...