SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Old 09-05-2015, 09:15 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,525
Question Lifetime Hunting License Question

Can you hunt with a copy of the application that you sent in like with boat registration? I believe this is false but did not want to make a trip to Baton Rouge if I did not have to...just realized it took 3 weeks to come in. I will be calling their office next Tuesday to confirm but am curious if anybody actually knows the answer.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripinlips View Post
Can you hunt with a copy of the application that you sent in like with boat registration? I believe this is false but did not want to make a trip to Baton Rouge if I did not have to...just realized it took 3 weeks to come in. I will be calling their office next Tuesday to confirm but am curious if anybody actually knows the answer.

I checked to LDWF web site.... but don't see where they say you can hunt with a "copy" of the application.

Phone no. is 225 765-2887

I lost my LT license a few years ago....... cost $ 20 to get a replacement. I see now it only cost $ 7.50.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 595

I would say YES if you keep the receipt with application proving that its already paid for. All they would have to do is run your license to see if it was purchased. As long as you have proof of purchase...
Old 09-05-2015, 12:59 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,609

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripinlips View Post

Check should clear in a few days. I'd have a pic of that. Mine only took a week to come in. Got it last month.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,525

Yeah, I will definitely call them Tuesday. If it is ok I plan on caring all related documents I sent to them. I sent a Money Order instead of check. I read somewhere on their website that sending a money order would expedite the process. Thank you all for the responses. We will see...if not I guess I will "donate" another $20-30 to the state department

Last edited by ripinlips; 09-05-2015 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Forgot details