SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Salty Cajun Classifieds > SaltyCajun.com Classifieds > Cars, Trucks, Bikes, RVs, Trailers & ATVs

Cars, Trucks, Bikes, RVs, Trailers & ATVs Post ads for your land-based vehicles here!

Old 10-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,104
Default 1999 GMC Sierra Z71

For sale: 1999 GMC Sierra Z71 with 291,000 miles. 5.3 V8 still runs strong like bull. Had truck since 2010 and while I was in the Navy so it got driven pretty regularly. Leather interior which the front seats need upholstery work. No tint. Tool box. Tires with about 15,000-20,000 miles still in good shape a lot of tread left. Has aftermarket flow master muffler. Has slight oil leak which leaks about a quart every 2,500-4,000 miles but not a problem if kept up with. Suspect rear seal is bad along with gasket where oil filter o-ring seals. Would make a good hunting truck or a daily driver for your kid. Has its fair share of dents and scratches from my knucklehead wife. Will post pics in the morning. Couple of things aftermarket including a tune which I will include tuner with truck. Asking $2,500 obo. Call/text 2252810106, if I don't answer between 6:30AM and 4:30PM, shoot me a text and I'll be happy to tell you all about it.