SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829
Default Pork its what for Dinner??? Or NOT??

Alright guys....Here in LA we eat pork like fried chicken but I heard something that might change your mind..... My Cousin from FL came over for my Brother's wedding and her Boy Friend is a health freak and body builder.... He was telling me how bad pork was for you!!! Here is what he sent me to read..... Check it out and let's talk

A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.

Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts,and eggs will be killed.

Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8).

The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 343

if i havent died yet im not worried about it.

sounds like muslim propaganda
Old 10-18-2009, 10:25 AM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

I'm fixing to put pig on da grill!!!!! Screw the health nuts, they can't pay me enough to stay healthy!
Old 10-18-2009, 10:34 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 693

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Alright guys....Here in LA we eat pork like fried chicken but I heard something that might change your mind..... My Cousin from FL came over for my Brother's wedding and her Boy Friend is a health freak and body builder.... He was telling me how bad pork was for you!!! Here is what he sent me to read..... Check it out and let's talk

A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.

Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts,and eggs will be killed.

Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8).

The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.

So this is why I drink... I bet its them damn pork chopps I ate when I was young..
Old 10-18-2009, 10:35 AM
Redfish

Cash: 699

I agree with Yak, plus have you ever watched chickens they are real nasty and supposed to be good for you. That trichanosis crap died out here with better feeding programs(no more slopping the pigs).
Old 10-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 650

more for mee?????
Old 10-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

This is just the latest email that W(einer) got from the Obama Administration Fanclub. They send all of his "pupils" weekly literature on how to be a better Muslim and supporter of the "All Mighty King/President."

Good work on spreading the news there! Make sure and put up next week's anti-gun lit they send ya!
Old 10-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Redfish

Cash: 653

Damm and you believe all this. If you knew what chemicals were in half the food you ate you would quit eating processed food altogether. Give me some wild hog anyday. Chemical free and tastes good too.
If ya want to scare yourself get a bag of you favorite chips or twinkies and read the ingrediants. I'll take the worms over Red dye #40 anyday. ..SK
Old 10-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

I never said I would stop eating it...Hell were cooking a pig this weekend...just wanted to post it up..see what yall thought....Im a coonazz...I ate pork chops last night.....Deer sausage with pork today.....
Old 10-18-2009, 11:15 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 714

Thats a bunch of crap. People are dropping like flies every day from eating pork! Yeah right! Thats some good eating there. My dad told my wife where hot dogs come from and now she will not eat one. I can't let her see this! LOL
Old 10-18-2009, 11:24 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,188

Smoking a ham as I type! I am a canabil cause that is a pig eating a pig.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,618

sounds like PETA/vegan propaganda....kinda made me hungry for some hog head's cheese and boudin though lol
Old 10-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,217

I should be dead right now.