SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Salty Cajun Classifieds > SaltyCajun.com Classifieds > Hunting and General Outdoor Equipment

Hunting and General Outdoor Equipment Post your hunting, camping, and outdoor item ads here

Old 02-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Flounder

Cash: 890
Default FS - UWS Toolbox With Aluminum Rod Holder

I will be having a bed cover installed on my truck soon so I'd like to get rid of my toolbox. It is a UWS Low Profile box that fits full-size pickups. I bought the truck last march so the box is not quite a year old. I had the rod holders made by a company in Florida when I thought I would be buying a fishing kayak. I wanted a way to carry my rods without them breaking. They stick out a bit more than I wanted them to, but they are really well made. I planned on having them shortened but never got around to finding anyone who can weld aluminum. I'm asking $400 for everything. Just the rack was $220. I'm located in Thibodaux but travel regularly to Baton Rouge, Nola, and the Northshore areas for work so I can meet just about anywhere. My cell number is 985.790.0208 so feel free to call or text. Pics attached. The rack has rubber caps on the top of the aluminum holders that protect the reels. It also comes with caps made for spin cast reels to keep them straight and not bump into one another while driving. I really like the setup. Just swapping to a roll up bed cover so that I can carry my bikes in the bed upright and not have work crap piled up in my back seat. Thanks for looking.

Jacob
Attached Images
File Type: jpg box1.jpg (66.2 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg box3.jpg (63.9 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg box2.jpg (77.0 KB, 168 views)
Old 02-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Flounder

Cash: 890

Open to offers. Bought another bike this weekend and need the box gone.