SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Salty Cajun Classifieds > SaltyCajun.com Classifieds > Cars, Trucks, Bikes, RVs, Trailers & ATVs

Cars, Trucks, Bikes, RVs, Trailers & ATVs Post ads for your land-based vehicles here!

Old 01-19-2016, 12:58 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 459
Default Cleaning Out Shed

In the process of clearing a few things out of my storage shed. All items are located in Houma, but I can bring them to Lafayette, as I am back and forth between the two fairly often.

Up for sale:

1. a set of (4) Toyo Open Country A/Ts - P275 60 R20. They have about 20k miles on them. See photos. I am looking for $40.00 a piece.

2. a Class V receiver hitch that came off of a 1999 (old body style) Chevrolet Silverado. It'll probably fit other applications too. It's in good shape. Only took it off because I put a roll pan on my truck. Looking to get $50.00 OBO for it.

3. a rear bumper (chrome) for a 1999 (old body style) Chevrolet Silverado. Also comes with the mounting brackets. Will fit other applications as well (Suburban, Tahoe, Sierra, Yukon, etc.) Looking to get $50.00 OBO for it as well.

4. I also have a set of 15" rims that come off of a 1999 Chevrolet Silverado. They have Uniroyal Tiger Paw tires on them. I think the tires have 40k miles on them. $80.00 OBO for the entire set, with the rims and tires.

Email me at fkolwe1@gmail.com if you're interested. I can get photos of some of this next weekend if interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tires1.jpg (71.1 KB, 523 views)
File Type: jpg Tires2.jpg (69.8 KB, 536 views)
File Type: jpg Tires3.jpg (53.9 KB, 538 views)