SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Old 08-17-2015, 10:45 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

the only birds that are down in early november are ones that still have the migration pattern ingrained in the parents... we shoot soo many birds early because they are young, dumb, and have not been hunted 60 days. they get here and get shot at the first split, and then they figure out very quick where everybodys blinds are. they are a little smarter in the second split..

if you pay close attention to all of the hunting shows, you will notice that they RARELY make it south of oklahoma. and that is bc the majority of the mass migration never makes here... the problem is fooooooooooooooooooood...

how in the heck can a combine down here be soooooooo efficient on a such a small grain of rice but up in the midwest,the same combine leave entire cobs of corn on the ground every 10 ft?
Old 08-17-2015, 09:36 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,063

Kind of a slap in the face when they say our opinions are appreciated but don't count

Also we kill more birds early season like you said Goods. Because they are new birds. Young birds. So perhaps we push the season back to Dec 1st. Then we kill good for 2-3 weeks like always and there are more birds down. More birds means more success.

Here is another issue. We open after the west zone and east zone.
We also open after Arkansas and Oklahoma. ***!!!! The birds migrate north to south and they open after us. So when the birds get shot at down here they just go back north where it's is safe or keep flying south where they haven't been.

It makes sense to me to open the hunting seasons as the birds migrate north to south. And close in accordance with the migration. So why do we open first and close first when everyone else around us is open and closing later than us.

Some serious conspiracies going on in my opinion. Money is the game and if you don't have it F!!!!U!!!

One day I would like some people in our side. Middle class man will always be in the slums and ignored.

Hope I made a little bit of sense.