SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

The article was a pretty good read. The man gave his point of view and now he's being persecuted for it? So every time some Peter-puffer spoutes off his homo rhetoric on TV, should all of us god fearing people raise Hell until they are thrown out on their reamed out azz? That only seems to work nowadays for the minority group. Gays make up roughly 2% of America, yet they get to be the ones who demand $h/+. Well F that!! It's time they know where they stand in the pecking order.

I agree with you Dub. Good ol @$$ whopping are what these bastids need. Makes me want to play the knock out game at the skinny jeans store.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:26 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Violence and violent rhetoric are not going to help. Please, let's not give rednecks a bad name. I doubt Phil Robertson would advocate violence, and I know Jesus wouldn't.

"Hate the sin, love the sinner" may sound trite, but it's a good idea when dealing with incendiary issues.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,502

this is such B.S.

everyone is this country is allowed to believe whatever the hell they want except for the Christians who believe the very principles that this country was founded on

I hope A&E goes bankrupt over this
Old 12-18-2013, 11:29 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

He really didn't say anything offensive, not to mention no one shows this quote

“We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”
Old 12-18-2013, 11:29 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Heres a quote from Phil after the article came out:

"I myself am a product of the '60s; I centered my life around sex, drugs and rock and roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Savior. My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together. However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other."

I've got nothing but respect for that man
Old 12-18-2013, 11:30 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunt Drag View Post
He really didn't say anything offensive, not to mention no one shows this quote

“We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”
Typical for the media
Old 12-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
Violence and violent rhetoric are not going to help. Please, let's not give rednecks a bad name. I doubt Phil Robertson would advocate violence, and I know Jesus wouldn't.

"Hate the sin, love the sinner" may sound trite, but it's a good idea when dealing with incendiary issues.
Rule #1 Never piss off a redneck

Rule #2 Means you broke rule #1

Im sick of these liberal groups always crying about **** they disagree with. America has no Balls
Old 12-18-2013, 11:40 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Im sick of these liberal groups always crying about **** they disagree with. America has no Balls
exactly
Old 12-18-2013, 11:45 PM
Tripletail

Just read in an article that a represenative of the gay club that called A&E to take action said that He (Phil) clearly knows nothing about the majority of Louisianans ... seriously? he cant be serious?
Old 12-19-2013, 01:21 AM
Flounder

Cash: 394

Duck D. Is ruining duck hunting as we speak ( ie: painted faces in waffle house post hunt, dumb colored duck calls at Walgreens, etc, etc). If you can't see it you are blind. *****es need stiches.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:52 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
God bless Phil Robertson and his thousand generations after him.
Amwn
Old 12-19-2013, 05:00 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Da ***? If I understand you correctly you love the show but hope it gets cancelled ? Phill said vagina is more appealing than some man azz and thats a problem to who? Hey if ya wana be gay I dont have a problem with it just dont be gay around me.
No. Go read the initial post. I hope his family refuses to do the show. DD is by far the best thing AE has had or ever will and they gonna screw themselves. But on another note that show is a gold mine. I'm sure another station will pick it up
Old 12-19-2013, 06:42 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Attached Images
File Type: png facebook-20131219-053904.png (172.1 KB, 329 views)
Old 12-19-2013, 07:06 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Old 12-19-2013, 07:18 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Hank Jr kicked off MNF for comparing Obama to Hitler

Paula Dean kicked off show for using "N" word 30 years ago

Phil kicked off his show for saying he rather the VJay instead of the A

What do they all have in common??

White Republicans
Old 12-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
Brings up a question....how many gay duck hunters are out there and are there gay mallards and what type of call do they respond to???

Lmao....
I know of 2.

One is a lady I work with that is Lesbian that has her own lease, her own camp, her own boat and outfishes/hunts 85% of any person out there. She also has a few rent houses and does well for herself. I haven't talked to her to get her views about what Phil said but I'm sure she's not bothered by it one bit. She is one of the most genuine nicest people I know that would do anyhting for you. The only thing she has ever told me about being gay is that she feels she missed out on a big part of her life by not having kids.

The other is a nuclear pharmacist that duck hunts, deer hunts and fishes an all around outdoorsman. Same thing with him, he actually put something on facebook supporting him. He's a White Male Conservative to happens to like men, he's been having the same partner for 16 years.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:12 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
No. Go read the initial post. I hope his family refuses to do the show. DD is by far the best thing AE has had or ever will and they gonna screw themselves. But on another note that show is a gold mine. I'm sure another station will pick it up
Apparently I didnt understand you correctly. Sorry bout that bro.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:15 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

He shouldn't have said that but I read it and it didn't seem too bad. I am 100% for gay rights gay marriage and whatever else isn't my business. If the church doesn't want to marry them that is 100% ok with me it's their right. The man just didn't put enough words in between homosexuals and terrorist. It didn't seem to me that he was comparing the two. It just seemed like he was listing things he wasn't a fan of and that's his right. These PC groups are just taking things too far to prove a point. If everyone should be treated equally then they should have the right to be made fun of equally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2013, 08:21 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

And by saying " he shouldn't have said that " I mean he should have known who he was talking to and the implications but then again he very well may have and didn't care. I support his right to say whatever he wants.

Old 12-19-2013, 08:42 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
He shouldn't have said that but I read it and it didn't seem too bad. I am 100% for gay rights gay marriage and whatever else isn't my business. If the church doesn't want to marry them that is 100% ok with me it's their right. The man just didn't put enough words in between homosexuals and terrorist. It didn't seem to me that he was comparing the two. It just seemed like he was listing things he wasn't a fan of and that's his right. These PC groups are just taking things too far to prove a point. If everyone should be treated equally then they should have the right to be made fun of equally.

What rights do they not have that straight ppl do have? Why should they have extra rights because they are gay?