SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 09-20-2011, 05:30 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
You mean the monkey,right?
Umm??... Yes
Old 09-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
LMAO turners in the winter is easier than taking candy from a baby. Why not fish the other reefs nobody but you knows about?

Thats what im saying.........You can catch 1000 with 4 people if you wanted to......

I do not fish any of my DL reefs if I dont have to....

Because good fisherman look...and learn...and if someone see a boat in a spot too long...your toast...

I have done it many times!! That my friend is how you learn!!!!! If I see a boat working the same area for days.......Next time he is not there...Im looking and seeing what he was fishing.....
Old 09-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,225

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Most Pilgrims dont understand.....Trout fishing is easy.....Nothing hard about it....yes some days are bad and 80% of trips are limits ....and more..

I might do a vid this winter in TB and show how many you can catch in one hour......
Yea last fall and winter it was stupid how many fish were up there. You didn't even have to be on a "reef". All you had to do was stop somewhere that there wasn't a boat and put your line in the water. That's how it was today except on multiple ends of the lake...

Last edited by BaseballFisherman; 09-20-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: had a little trouble with my grammar
Old 09-20-2011, 05:33 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballFisherman View Post
Yea last fall and winter it was stupid how many fish were up there. You didn't even have to be on a "reef". All you had to do was stop somewhere where there wasn't a boat and put your line in the water. That's how it was today except on multiple ends of the lake...
Ask BR about that day I had a West wind..........I would start at the ship channel and drift all the way to DeVil just let the wind pushed me... Would catch at least 75 per drift...lol...it was stupid
Old 09-20-2011, 05:35 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Thats what im saying.........You can catch 1000 with 4 people if you wanted to......

I do not fish any of my DL reefs if I dont have to....

Because good fisherman look...and learn...and if someone see a boat in a spot too long...your toast...

I have done it many times!! That my friend is how you learn!!!!! If I see a boat working the same area for days.......Next time he is not there...Im looking and seeing what he was fishing.....
Damn dude you set yourself up on that last line. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Damn dude you set yourself up on that last line. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Explain
Old 09-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Great White

LMAO!!!!!! WOW are you really that stupid or you just act dumb online?
Old 09-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Explain
Potlicking....
Old 09-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
Potlicking....
This is fkin funny stuff! LMAO "Learning" how to fish by watching others catch fish. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
This is fkin funny stuff! LMAO "Learning" how to fish by watching others catch fish. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
I'm not going to lie, its the smart thing to do if my balls are on the line for a tournament and I ain't got anything. Other than that, I find my own fish, usually resulting in better quality.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:50 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
I'm not going to lie, its the smart thing to do if my balls are on the line for a tournament and I ain't got anything. Other than that, I find my own fish, usually resulting in better quality.
I feel ya,bass pros do that all the time. Look at the classic in cat lake. This was not about tournaments though.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:50 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,283

It's real tough to catch another man's fish!!! And fishing ain't no spectator sport!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

#1 potlicking is fishing on someone...Observing is skills.... If you never look at your surrounding and watch you will never learn.... If I see Let's say... Jeff Poe fish an area for 2 weeks..... #1 I'm not going to go fish there or try to beat him their... I'm going to take a pic in my mind...and one day when I pass that area... I'm going scout it out...your a fool if you don't.....and believe me... I have seen HBRG boats watch me fish a spot....for a few days...then they actually bet me their one morning!! That's potlicking...

And that's why you probably can't lean a lake!!! Because you don't pay attention to what's around you...its like taking a test with the answers in front if you look for them.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,225

Quote:
Ask BR about that day I had a West wind..........I would start at the ship channel and drift all the way to DeVil just let the wind pushed me... Would catch at least 75 per drift...lol...it was stupid
I believe you...we had a couple trips doing the same thing. We got to the point where we would fish with gold hooks and catch 'em. We would fish till our wrists got sore then go in lol. It's looking good so far for this fall and winter too...
Old 09-20-2011, 06:00 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

And as far as Big Lake.... I know over 20 reefs and spots that almost all on this site have never fished,,,,heard of,,, or even know they were there,,,,,,and not a guide on the West side of the lake knows them.....Because we don't fish them on weekends....never fish at daylight...never fish when boats are running around...
Old 09-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Great White

Quote:
And as far as Big Lake.... I know over 20 reefs and spots that almost all on this site have never fished,,,,heard of,,, or even know they were there,,,,,,and not a guide on the West side of the lake knows them.....Because we don't fish them on weekends....never fish at daylight...never fish when boats are running around...
You just gave yourself away. Now I know the secret to becoming a professional big lake trout master in big lake. Sit at heberts on a weekday with night vision goggles. Thanks man I really appreciate the info!
Old 09-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Well if your using night vision come find me because my boats broke down!!!! Only time I fish at night is on a wharf with lights..lots of beer and when I can catch 100 trout in 4 hours with good friends.....
Old 09-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Biting my tongue on this thread I don't know where to begin, but i would be banned if i even began to start in
Old 09-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Banned

The scary part is that it has procreated.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
#1 potlicking is fishing on someone...Observing is skills.... If you never look at your surrounding and watch you will never learn.... If I see Let's say... Jeff Poe fish an area for 2 weeks..... #1 I'm not going to go fish there or try to beat him their... I'm going to take a pic in my mind...and one day when I pass that area... I'm going scout it out...your a fool if you don't.....and believe me... I have seen HBRG boats watch me fish a spot....for a few days...then they actually bet me their one morning!! That's potlicking...

And that's why you probably can't lean a lake!!! Because you don't pay attention to what's around you...its like taking a test with the answers in front if you look for them.
It would hav to be a thumbnail.