SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:02 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

Mg...your statement above that Sabine has the best oyster reefs in the state......are you taking tx or la?....cuz matty has best& most oysters in tx. Jussayin
Old 06-10-2014, 09:10 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
Mg...your statement above that Sabine has the best oyster reefs in the state......are you taking tx or la?....cuz matty has best& most oysters in tx. Jussayin
Well I would assume since we are talking LOUISIANA, he means LOUISIANA.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2014, 09:14 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
SaltyCajun. We discuss Louisiana fishing here. All the recent LDWF Oyster Stock assessments show that Sabine rules.

Does TX even do oyster stock assessments? Is TX anywhere near Louisiana in oyster production?
Old 06-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Redfish

Cash: 429
Default What type of questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
Well; if everyone will discuss things like grown up's and ask INTELLIGENT questions, TRULY want to SEEK SOLUTIONS, Looking for a WIN/WIN result!!!!! This Meeting could be the start of some positive action...
The kind of questions wanted--The pre-prepared softball generic questions that can be answered in vague formats. Is that what you want, biggun?

I have been asking real, intelligent questions, seeking real solutions for 15 years and have never, ever received an answer. In fact, the only thing I ever received what a threat from you and others.

From my standpoint it is too late, the CCA must die. And we got 12M to make it happen.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

wow.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:32 AM
King Mackeral

So, are either of you going to be at this meeting?

Old 06-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

Sir

What meeting about U speaking about?? I KNOW thats a LIE....... Pick a meeting and date...

If we had; and U came up to me and told me ur name.. Results would NOT be in your favor...

I won't just state Stuff.. I'll post my work time sheets to prove were I am..

Come ON, Name a meeting and Date we were together... U can't .. U have NEVER SEEN ME IN PERSON... PERIOD....

U have NEVER POSTED A PICTURE OF U self in person, Fishing or hunting.. Period on here.

U are probably some 10 yr old with Delusions of Grandure...
Old 06-10-2014, 11:26 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3FLa View Post
The kind of questions wanted--The pre-prepared softball generic questions that can be answered in vague formats. Is that what you want, biggun?

I have been asking real, intelligent questions, seeking real solutions for 15 years and have never, ever received an answer. In fact, the only thing I ever received what a threat from you and others.

From my standpoint it is too late, the CCA must die. And we got 12M to make it happen.
I agree that greatly reducing CCA influence is in the best interests of both Louisiana anglers and Louisiana fish habitat.

I hope folks are careful not to display angst or anger regarding CCA toward LDWF representatives and other non-CCA folks who happen to be at this important meeting simply because CCA made the arrangements.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:34 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
So, are either of you going to be at this meeting?

??????

Old 06-10-2014, 02:54 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
SaltyCajun. We discuss Louisiana fishing here. All the recent LDWF Oyster Stock assessments show that Sabine rules.

Does TX even do oyster stock assessments? Is TX anywhere near Louisiana in oyster production?
No. La produces about twice the oysters that TX does annually. Since there has been a lot of talk here lately about TX regs influencing LA regs, (which is ridiculous) I was wondering if you were making a comparison between Sabine which along with G. Bay are the only 2 lakes left in TX that allow 10 trout/day having premium oyster stock and B.L. trout limits possibly dropping because of poor oyster stock. I was just pointing out that I didn't think that was the case. Over here, It's purely political. Got nothing to do with oysters. If you check my posts, I predicted this a long time ago and warned ya'll about what was happening here on S.C. in hopes to prevent it from happening to ya'll. As far as what fishing gets discussed here, I thought the reports and insight I provide from Sabine, and T-Bend were welcomed? Ya'll think of those waters as LA, I think of them as TX....we're both right. It's just perspective.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514

Quote:
No. La produces about twice the oysters that TX does annually. Since there has been a lot of talk here lately about TX regs influencing LA regs, (which is ridiculous) I was wondering if you were making a comparison between Sabine which along with G. Bay are the only 2 lakes left in TX that allow 10 trout/day having premium oyster stock and B.L. trout limits possibly dropping because of poor oyster stock. I was just pointing out that I didn't think that was the case. Over here, It's purely political. Got nothing to do with oysters. If you check my posts, I predicted this a long time ago and warned ya'll about what was happening here on S.C. in hopes to prevent it from happening to ya'll. As far as what fishing gets discussed here, I thought the reports and insight I provide from Sabine, and T-Bend were welcomed? Ya'll think of those waters as LA, I think of them as TX....we're both right. It's just perspective.
Not rediculas fact they dropped limit in big lake and want to do it again. I read it here. Thank god it's 25 in v bay.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:05 PM
King Mackeral

So who's going to this meeting? Its only 2 weeks away by my count.

I'll be curious to see who shows up and who asks what questions. Oh yeah, I'm going. This should be interesting.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:38 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,454

I have it on my calendar and plan on attending. I probably won't have much input but I would like to take a more active role in conservation in this area so I figure I have to start somewhere.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:07 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggoh View Post
I have it on my calendar and plan on attending. I probably won't have much input but I would like to take a more active role in conservation in this area so I figure I have to start somewhere.
Glad to hear it. I may not live in the area currently, but I spent 18 years there, and intend on moving back. I started my career in those marshes, so I have a vested interest in what conservation actions are being taken.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,569

I'll be there
Old 06-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Im gonna try to make it
Old 06-25-2014, 04:46 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

I will be there
Old 06-25-2014, 04:57 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,316

Plan on being there
Old 06-25-2014, 06:38 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

I'll be there
Old 06-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,111

If i am still not in Nebraska i will def be down there to see the ah ah ah ah talk from all those guest speakers.