SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

O Hell never mind yall think that its ok for Texas guide to leave his State to come guide on our lake and take money from our guides and rape our resources that LA tax payers paid for!

I guess we will have another limit drop also!!! If you don't think it want happen watch.... We have more liberal fisherman on our lake!! They will push what ever they want!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

hide yo wife hide yo kids, they rapin e'rybody up in herra
Old 01-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
X2!!!!! *****!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone go rape W!!!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
O Hell never mind yall think that its ok for Texas guide to leave his State to come guide on our lake and take money from our guides and rape our resources that LA tax payers paid for!

I guess we will have another limit drop also!!! If you don't think it want happen watch.... We have more liberal fisherman on our lake!! They will push what ever they want!!!
have you ever been out of Louisiana and gone fishing or hunting? I like to turkey hunt in Mississippi personally
Old 01-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
If people from Texas wanna pay out the a$$ to come fish here its ok with me. Its just more money for our state to use on things we need.
There not spending money!! They are buying all fishing supplies from texas...putting gas from texas and using our launch! I would bet the adv. Money spent from a one day trip from a texan is less than 10dollors per trip!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
There not spending money!! They are buying all fishing supplies from texas...putting gas from texas and using our launch! I would bet the adv. Money spent from a one day trip from a texan is less than 10dollors per trip!
WHO CARES!!!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,040

I guess I'll have to start doubling my trips to make up for it or go to La. more than I do now. That'll be a good excuse to use on the lil lady. lol

Most of the fishery here is in great shape esp. the Galveston Bay complex and Sabine area. The Matagorda area seems to be the area that is in question and getting this started. From what I've heard there's not a lot of evidence that supports a reduction. I know a lot of people release their fish, but I'm one that likes to eat fish and I go fishing to catch and keep them esp with my limited trips. I've also let a ton of em go that were legal to keep. I say let it stay at 10. I've actually been catching more and bigger the last couple years than I did when I first moved here in '02. It really hurts when I gotta let go a 14 7/8 incher when I'm keeping them. Got used to 25 and 12 when I lived in La.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
WHO CARES!!!!!
I do along with a lot of other local people!

But when it gets over populated we can always spend our days burning gas and wrapping donuts on the water!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
I'm sure you have scientific data from NASA to support this claim, right?
Old 01-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
I do along with a lot of other local people!

But when it gets over populated we can always spend our days burning gas and wrapping donuts on the water!!!
Why worry about something you cannot control? It is what it is....and I seriously doubt that it will happen. Does it affect you in your wallet? NO,your not a guide. You will always have something to cry about unless they put up a high fence to keep everyone out of lake dubya.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,543

I've heard this through the grapevine that guides (I'm not sure if it Texas guides or not) are dropping waders off and going and picking up more clients at the launch and bringing them out and dropping them off basically not staying with the clients and doubleing their money...guys don't attack me here and I'm not agreeing with anyone....just stating what I've heard.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 01-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

Rape 'em all !!!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

I'm kinda more worried about the local people that go every day and catch limits when their freezers are full of fish than the guy that comes from texas on the weekend and catches 15 fish.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
I've heard this through the grapevine that guides (I'm not sure if it Texas guides or not) are dropping waders off and going and picking up more clients at the launch and bringing them out and dropping them off basically not staying with the clients and doubleing their money...guys don't attack me here and I'm not agreeing with anyone....just stating what I've heard.
Well I have a good pic I will post when I get to my computer of a Texas numbered boat that dropped off 7 guys and left... Don't know if he is a guide or not..... I also heard that a local guide was dropping off several people then leaving and picking up more... I was told a name and I will not say anything until I witness it myself...
Old 01-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Ling

Quote:
Well I have a good pic I will post when I get to my computer of a Texas numbered boat that dropped off 7 guys and left... Don't know if he is a guide or not..... I also heard that a local guide was dropping off several people then leaving and picking up more... I was told a name and I will not say anything until I witness it myself...
times is tough man, the economy is shot! Double your money, double your pleasure
Old 01-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Ling

Quote:
I'm kinda more worried about the local people that go every day and catch limits when their freezers are full of fish than the guy that comes from texas on the weekend and catches 15 fish.

amen! I can only eat so many fish, and can only give away so many fish. The people who go into their freezer each year and throw out fish/deer/ducks/etc. are the people that piss me off. Catch/kill as many as you want as long as it is going to good use.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Well I'm sure this is pointed at me and I have that right to keep my legal limit as many days a year as I like!
I also give back to our lake as I tag hundreds of trout a year and release them back!

I give all my fish to whom ever fished with me that day! As most can only fish a few times a year!

I also release just about everything over 5 that is not gill hooked! I fish for the sport and have lots of days I just throw them back in or tag em! But I will keep trout also !
Old 01-12-2011, 02:13 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,188

actually W, you are not allowed to fill your freezer by law. There is a 2 day limit allowed in your house at anyone one time.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 View Post
actually W, you are not allowed to fill your freezer by law. There is a 2 day limit allowed in your house at anyone one time.
per person
Old 01-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 View Post
They better bring in the dna lab!!!! All looks the same to me!!!!!
Closed Thread