SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 03-24-2019, 07:47 PM
Redfish

Cash: 7,058
Default Weekend Report

Thursday and Friday I had the Hall family from Racine, Wisconsin. Steve, Ann, and son Ryan joined me Thursday for what was a pretty good day to be on the water except for the fish not biting. We worked hard and struggled to find something willing to bite, anything! We always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time despite having previously caught fish recently in all locations we visited. Late afternoon we finally stumbled upon a bite of mixed bag species. Reds, drum, sheepshead, and a flounder ended Thursday. Friday we set out for sheepshead and since it was calm they were fairly easy to come by. The bite was really hot and they were coming in so fast I could hardly keep up! We stopped with 50 at 11:00 and went to look for a few trout before taking it to the house. On Saturday I had good customer Jack Whitehead. We got an early start and ran out to the islands looking for trout with sheepshead being our backup plan. We did find a trout bite that lasted only a few minutes and died quickly with the slack tide. We shortly moved to the sheepshead rig and began pouncing on them. It did not take long to reach 50 which was the number they preferred to settle with. The weather and the fishing has been great this weekend and I hope it continues this week!

Capt. Rob Dupont
225-776-9820
www.impulsefishingcharters.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5480.jpg (82.3 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5486.jpg (82.3 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5497.jpg (90.5 KB, 205 views)